Thread Tools
Aug 23, 2012, 10:38 PM
Registered User
Discussion

Every man's dream Rechargeable 3-CH Palm-Size Mini R/C Helicopter


I am a newhand,loving mini helicopter recently.
It's simply looks AMAZING!! i can fly it, not like the 2 ch ones. With a little practice, I can drive it almost everywhere, take off from table, do a circle, and land. Quite good build quality for the price. The controller works perfectly, and won't break. Survived in many crashes without a scratch. powerful motor for the weight .
Need practice to control it perfectly
Awesome fun for every man!
Last edited by Sandy90; Aug 23, 2012 at 10:44 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 23, 2012, 10:56 PM
Yea, I fly dusty planes..
zeezee's Avatar
Does it look like this, I've had it a while to chase the cat with..ZZ
Old Aug 23, 2012, 11:06 PM
heroy
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam).
Aug 23, 2012, 11:25 PM
This Calls for a Sexy Party
StewieRC's Avatar
look like a spam attemp, both account were created this month, both have 1-2 posts.

Everyman dream is to go a week surfing on their favorite forum without running into spam thread.
Aug 24, 2012, 12:07 AM
Registered User
xmech2k's Avatar
I dunno. My dream involves a deserted island, me, lot's of rum, coke, an ice machine (and generator), and the Swiss bikini team....
Aug 24, 2012, 09:02 AM
Dude, get me some ice cream!
Felt_ripper 23's Avatar
My dream is.... depends on the day
Aug 24, 2012, 09:20 AM
http://www.sgvhumane.org/
cmdl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmech2k
I dunno. My dream involves a deserted island, me, lot's of rum, coke, an ice machine (and generator), and the Swiss bikini team....
you too??!! shame on us! think heli think heli think heli
Aug 24, 2012, 09:25 AM
Suspended Account
Can you say "spam"??
Aug 24, 2012, 03:13 PM
ShopCzar
Endlesslag's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddict16
Can you say "spam"??
Spam (0 min 30 sec)
Aug 24, 2012, 10:40 PM
ค๔๔เςtє๔ t๏ R/C
resonatortune's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlesslag
Hahahaahhahahahh havent laughed that hard in a while
Aug 24, 2012, 10:43 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlesslag
Mmmmmm........canned mushmeat
Aug 25, 2012, 02:11 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeezee
Does it look like this, I've had it a while to chase the cat with..ZZ
Silver bullet, ZZ?
Aug 25, 2012, 07:13 AM
Dude, get me some ice cream!
Felt_ripper 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy90
I am a newhand,loving mini helicopter recently.
It's simply looks AMAZING!! i can fly it, not like the 2 ch ones. With a little practice, I can drive it almost everywhere, take off from table, do a circle, and land. Quite good build quality for the price. The controller works perfectly, and won't break. Survived in many crashes without a scratch. powerful motor for the weight .
Need practice to control it perfectly
Awesome fun for every man!
Not really...I have gone through a few of those, and they don't hover right and wear out fast.... kinda frustrating
Old Aug 27, 2012, 09:47 PM
aircraftcrazy
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam).
Aug 28, 2012, 12:06 AM
Registered User
xmech2k's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aircraftcrazy



USB Rechargeable 3-CH Palm-Size
Great price... easy to fly... very resistant. Its great for first helicopter.
Good build. - Good price. - Quite resistant to average crashes.
I crashed a fell times and its still working perfect -Very easy for begginers
Yeah, but does it come with a Swiss Bikini Team?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted WTB 30 Size R/C Nitro Helicopter rondo35 Aircraft - Fuel - Helis (FS/W) 1 Aug 06, 2012 12:39 PM
For Sale Radiolink radio R/C Transmitter with 3 Receivers for helicopter T6EHP-E,R7EH,6ch ckl Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 0 Apr 10, 2012 10:16 AM
For Sale Radiolink radio R/C Transmitter with 3 Receiver for helicopter "Mode 2 ckl Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 2 Mar 29, 2012 02:06 AM