Aug 23, 2012, 11:59 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Armar Gorrion

I have recently finished building the Armar Gorrion. This is a 1/4 scale model of an Argentinian home built aircraft. The plan was drawn up by Dennis Tapsfield in the 1980's.
I have been able to add some of the markings as there were some pictures provided when I ordered the plan. Some of the other markings are impossible to make out. I have looked every where for a picture of the fullsize but so far I have had no luck. If anyone has any information on this aircraft I would be grateful.
Richard Acland.
Chepstow
UK
Last edited by richacla; Aug 23, 2012 at 12:06 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 25, 2012, 05:01 AM

Armar -Gorrion

Hello

I also have a Armar-Gorrion tell me what you are looking for

greetings

Sep 02, 2012, 03:42 PM
Thread OP

Armar Gorrion

Thanks for your reply.
I think there must be more than one design of the Gorion as you can see by looking at my picture it is quite a different design to yours.
I am after all the different logos that are on the tailfin and fuselage
Regards Richard.
Jul 21, 2019, 03:52 AM

I am the son of the builder and designer of the Gorrion

I am the son of the builder and designer of the Gorrion, my email is [email protected], I have scale photos and real, in addition to various information, and to participate in the construction, I regret that this publication has not reached me before. I live in Mallorca Spain. I remain at your disposal
Atte Norberto Nestor Marino

Quick Reply