Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Aug 23, 2012, 12:52 PM
Find More Posts by ovnilab
Question

YS-X6 16 way pnt version OR WooKong M, which should I get?

Hello everyone!

This will be my 1st F550 build and I am torn between the WooKong M single way point version and the YS-X6 16 way point version!

I'm really leaning to the X6 with all it's cool features etc, and it seems they are more responsive to the message boards here than DJI.

I would appreciate all of your feedback on this question!

What do you think?

Best,
Lo
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2012, 12:58 PM
Find More Posts by rwijnhov
For now the wookong is more mature. But the X6 is catching up fast just give the a couple of more months and it will be on par or even better then the wookong with much more features. So i'd say the X6
Old Aug 23, 2012, 03:50 PM
Find More Posts by robone
Ys-x6
Old Aug 23, 2012, 04:14 PM
jab
Find More Posts by jab
jab
Unregistered User
If you want a very plug and play installation and slick configuration software go for the DJI. But if you want to play with features, control with Android/Iphone ground station software etc. go for the YS-X6. And as already mentioned, ZeroUAV is catching up fast in the maturity department.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 04:14 PM
Find More Posts by KariY
X6 no doubt And what's best, it flies better.
Old Aug 26, 2012, 03:30 AM
Find More Posts by ovnilab
Thanks everyone. I have to agree, I got the X6! Hooking everything up now!

Cheers!
Lo