Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Oct 16, 2012, 08:29 PM
Find More Posts by Highflight
Out of Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lboogie View Post

If you already have Rhino, I recommend MadCAM for the CAM tool paths. MadCAM has far exceeded my expectations. I have the 4Axis version. Jokim is the main man at MadCAD and has never let me down. Every time I had an question he had the right answer the first time, every time.

I finally decided on MadCAM based on:l9

1) What it can do per dollar spent
2) Ease of use inside of Rhino
3) Availability of tutorials and direct help from the software's creator
4) No reoccurring costs

I called up Novedge and negotiated a price after I did the full trial period.

I can't say enough good about MadCAM for Rhino 4. Jokim wrote this software for use in his own mold manufacturing business, he uses it every day to build molds for industry.

I don't have any affiliation with any of these companies other than being a very satisfied Rhino4 + MadCAM user.

Regards,
L
I'll add a +1 to Rhino with Madcam.

I shopped and tried many others and finally ended up with those two for CNC design and machining.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:10 PM
Find More Posts by dougmontgomery
I have been looking at this one- they seem really sturdy.
Veloxcnc.com

doug
Last edited by dougmontgomery; Oct 17, 2012 at 06:35 PM.