New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 20, 2012, 02:45 AM
Find More Posts by Pat Lynch
a.k.a Maltone
Discussion

1983 Radio Modeller Magazine Article - anybody?

I'm trying to track down an article in the old English magazine 'Radio Modeller'. The article i'm searching for is Chas Maund's He111. I believe it was the January 1983 issue.
A long shot I know but maybe somebody has it..........

Otherwise, back issues still seem to be available

Thanks
Pat
Last edited by Pat Lynch; Aug 21, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:26 AM
Find More Posts by Smokin' Beaver
Registerd Beaver
Hi Pat,
Here is one from an Ebay seller who I buy my old mags with plans from.

Is a job lot for 1983 for about $20 and your He 111 is on the top - Bingo!

Cheers - Phil

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AEROMODEL...item25746d5bd1
Old Aug 20, 2012, 07:46 AM
a.k.a Maltone
Thanks Phil - if I get no more specific offers I'll think about the Ebay lot!

I have the plans - just interested in the old article.

Cheers - Pat
Old Feb 17, 2013, 06:34 PM
Find More Posts by stuartbramhall
Hi Pat, I have the Jan 1983 Radio Modeller you're looking for. I live in New Zealand and am willing to sell it to you for $NZ 5.00 plus postage if you're still interested. My email address is stuartbramhall@yahoo.co.nz if you wish to contact me directly. I have 4 other Radio Modellers and 2 Kitplanes of that vintage if people are interested.

(Ms) Stuart Bramhall
Old Feb 17, 2013, 07:49 PM
a.k.a Maltone
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartbramhall View Post
Hi Pat, I have the Jan 1983 Radio Modeller you're looking for. I live in New Zealand and am willing to sell it to you for $NZ 5.00 plus postage if you're still interested. My email address is stuartbramhall@yahoo.co.nz if you wish to contact me directly. I have 4 other Radio Modellers and 2 Kitplanes of that vintage if people are interested.

(Ms) Stuart Bramhall
Thanks for the reply. I have in fact obtained a copy of the article and apologise for not mentioning that here

Again - thanks
Pat