Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by boaterguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 19, 2012, 11:56 PM
Find More Posts by boaterguy
Thermite + ice = Big boom.
Discussion

Bulk fiberglass + resin?

Not a school project (I wish) but:
I'm building a kneeler airboat (1 person) and obviously I need to glass the bottom, and possibly top as well. So I'm looking for about a 25 yard roll of fiberglass at about 30-50 inches wide. Of course that will give me tons of extra but you can never have too much glass. I know about thayercraft (50-75$ for a 25 yard roll) but they don't sell any resin. I'm looking for about the same pricing (willing to go about 100$ max) but don't really want to order from two places. If you know a place for cheapish resin I'll do that too. I'm only 16 so I'm on a pretty tight budget. (no I won't CF or c/k the whole thing, that would be awesome though.)
Old Aug 20, 2012, 02:41 PM
Find More Posts by eflightray
An itch?. Scratch build.
See if they can help in this forum - Composites Fabrications forum
Old Aug 20, 2012, 11:02 PM
Find More Posts by boaterguy
Thermite + ice = Big boom.
I'll give that a try, thanks. I didn't know about that forum, thanks for the link.