Aug 19, 2012, 03:56 PM
Thread OP
Help!

KK 2.0 LCD board PIEZO plug in ?

Hi Guys

I now have my new Y6 950mm set up and 90% stable and flying ok

I have a couple of questions if anyone can help.

I have reduced the pgain to 125 and this has removed almost all of the oscilations. I still have a very slight oscillation on aileron channel. Should I reduce pgain further to remove ? or is a tiny bit of oscillation normal ?

On self leveling setting I have currently 35 p-gain 20 i-gain 0, 0, Does increasing the p gain value increase self self leveling?

When the board arrived it came with a Low Volts piezo buzzer. I have set board at 105 or 10.5v

However I cant find where to plug the piezo buzzer in ? I notied on the board there is a two pin parked piezo at the front left of the board. Is this where I plug in ? and if so which is Positive (red) the left or the right pin ? when viewed from the back of the board. Or does in plug in somewhere else ?

The manual does not indicate when to connect the piezo and nor do any of the vids I have found so far.

Any help or advice is appreciated

Regards and thanks
Nexus
to remove ads between posts
Aug 19, 2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus21214
When the board arrived it came with a Low Volts piezo buzzer. I have set board at 105 or 10.5v
There's really not much point in doing this unless you actually bother to wire up the LiPo battery to the Battery Voltage monitor.
Underside, on the left-hand side there is GND pad and another hole for +ve connection (just above AREF)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus21214
However I cant find where to plug the piezo buzzer in ? I noticed on the board there is a two pin parked piezo at the front left of the board. Is this where I plug in ? and if so which is Positive (red) the left or the right pin ? when viewed from the back of the board. Or does in plug in somewhere else ?
Not too tricky this, the board pins are marked BZ+ (the + bit indicates +ve) and the piezo buzzer wires are colour coded - red goes to +ve
Aug 19, 2012, 05:16 PM
It's a job...
z
KK2 Voltage Alarm Setup (7 min 21 sec)

Quick Reply