Aug 17, 2012, 09:12 PM
Help!

back of brushless motor came out! W.T.F help!

hey guys, i bought this awsome combo on hobbypartz http://www.hobbypartz.com/07e-combo-m6a.html

i installed it today and it runs awsome!!
i was running and i fliped i by accident, the batter came out and then i pluged it back in and nothing was working, i took everything apart and i saw that 2 out of 3 screws in the back came out, the whole case in the back was like half out, i place it back in and put new screws but it still doesnt work help!!

thanks
to remove ads between posts
Aug 18, 2012, 07:13 AM
Did it try to turn over when the back plate was out? Did you notice if any of the wire/windings were damaged?
Aug 18, 2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wparsons
Did it try to turn over when the back plate was out? Did you notice if any of the wire/windings were damaged?
nope it was hard to turn but everything looks fine the esc just blinks red like it doesnt detect the motor
Aug 19, 2012, 06:59 PM
Are all three wires connected solidly still? Do you have a spare motor to try?
Aug 19, 2012, 07:49 PM
nope but wtv im soo pissed, but atleast they will refund me and i will order another one monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wparsons
Are all three wires connected solidly still? Do you have a spare motor to try?