ZERO-Steadi470 AP Solution--pre-order - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Aug 16, 2012, 03:45 PM
New Product

ZERO-Steadi470 AP Solution--pre-order


ZERO-Steadi470 AP Solution- start pre-order,



ZERO UAV ZERO-Stedadi470 testing fly result (2 min 48 sec)

steadi-470 AP Solution (2 min 18 sec)

Steadi470 Functions Brief Description:

》YS-X6build in with Steadi470 system;
》Adjustable pitch and roll for the gimbal;
》Support S-bus
》Support Andro & IOS system for graund station control;
》Carefree function;
》 Follow Me (Auto-tracking), Target Lock & Fly encircle;
》 The special shock pad, the maximum elimination of "jelly effect";
》 Best price RTF in the market。
Last edited by fpvmodels; Aug 21, 2012 at 04:58 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 16, 2012, 03:45 PM
SPEC:
Takeoff Weight 2.8kg
Load Weight 300-400g,(SONY nex5, Panasonic GH2(need extra part)
Hover Time No payload 18 mins,full payload:10~12 mins
Flying Speed Maximum 10.2m/s(adjustable)
Wind resistance 7-8m/s(level 4)


retail price: 2000USD,pre-order price:1800USD。

pre-order deposit: 1000USD(deposit only),。or full payment 1800USD

including:
(1) main frame1;
(2) Gimbal1;
(3) Motor4;
(4) ESC4;
(5) Prop4;
(6) Servo2;
(7) FC1(YS-X6 Standard version+ Steadi470 IMU)。
Radio controller, reveiver, batteries are not included, suggest use SBUS receiver (FUTABA 6208SB)。

1. new customer who pre-order ZERO-Steadi470,150USD discount and free of Target Lock & Fly encircle 。
2. after 2012 aug 15 who purchase YS-X6 ,1200 USD for purchase ZERO-Steadi470 system。
3. Before 2012 Aug15日who purchased YS-X6,1000 USD for purchase ZERO-Steadi470 system,and need to send the YS-X6 back to factory to update the firmware。
4. for old customer,can get bluetooth, datalink and free gift。

deliver time:30days after receive pre-order deposit。
Last edited by fpvmodels; Aug 16, 2012 at 03:58 PM.
Aug 16, 2012, 03:47 PM
video:
Zero UAV Zero-Stedi470 .flv (2 min 5 sec)
















PDF :http://www.zerouav.com/site_mag/UpLo...-Steadi470.pdf

we believe this will be killer of Z15+Spreading wing S800
Last edited by fpvmodels; Aug 21, 2012 at 04:58 PM.
Aug 22, 2012, 03:54 AM
Registered User
Cool but as far as i know the first video(with train) is from ECILOP frame wit X6-YS, not the Zero Steady
Aug 22, 2012, 05:59 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtPiranha
Cool but as far as i know the first video(with train) is from ECILOP frame wit X6-YS, not the Zero Steady
Is fpvmodel trying to show that YS-X6 can support ECILOP as well?
Expecting more videos flying with complete ZERO-Steadi470 system.
Aug 22, 2012, 08:29 AM
Registered User
I am waiting for more videos and new products
Last edited by ArtPiranha; Aug 22, 2012 at 08:49 AM.
Aug 22, 2012, 11:13 AM
Registered User
me too
Aug 22, 2012, 12:02 PM
Registered User
By the way, you can pre-order from any of the distributors, so rather pick one that is close to you, in case you have problems, then you can get them easily resolved.
Aug 22, 2012, 02:53 PM
Registered User
I'd rather see the final product, tested with more results before ordering anything.
Aug 23, 2012, 03:07 PM
yes, we will make the testing video soon,with our
FPV Ground Station+ZERO-Steadi470 AP Solution+ipad
http://www.fpvmodel.com/fpv-ground-s...olor_p139.html
Aug 23, 2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robone
By the way, you can pre-order from any of the distributors, so rather pick one that is close to you, in case you have problems, then you can get them easily resolved.
actually our main business is focus on provide service for dealer's over the world, retail are just a small part of our business, this thread is help ZERO UAV to promote the good product, we also have our own product like Condor Skywalker 1880, FPV Ground Station,
you can check and get more informationhttp://www.fpvmodel.com/
Aug 24, 2012, 05:57 AM
Registered User
EndOfDays's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvmodels
we believe this will be killer of Z15+Spreading wing S800
If you believe strong enough ...

But some more raw videos in HD would be needed for that. You should also try to shake the frame with that speed like Aleksey did with the Ecilop, and show the result with the laser-level.

all the best, will be a long journey ...

Ferdinand

P.S.: I have a Zen, and an Ecliop, I even have a XS-Y6 (but I do not use it). If you send me such a frame I will make a comparison video with the Sony Nex 5n on all.
Aug 28, 2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfDays
If you believe strong enough ...

But some more raw videos in HD would be needed for that. You should also try to shake the frame with that speed like Aleksey did with the Ecilop, and show the result with the laser-level.

all the best, will be a long journey ...

Ferdinand

P.S.: I have a Zen, and an Ecliop, I even have a XS-Y6 (but I do not use it). If you send me such a frame I will make a comparison video with the Sony Nex 5n on all.
hi thanks for your suggestion, yes, will taking raw videos after Shanghai hobby show
Aug 28, 2012, 03:23 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvmodels
yes, we will make the testing video soon,with our
FPV Ground Station+ZERO-Steadi470 AP Solution+ipad
http://www.fpvmodel.com/fpv-ground-s...olor_p139.html
Hi,
i have browse your web site majority of the items 20% more then other web site
example : fpv patch antenna , Pro multi octo frame etc
shiu
Aug 28, 2012, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exopackshiu
Hi,
i have browse your web site majority of the items 20% more then other web site
example : fpv patch antenna , Pro multi octo frame etc
shiu
hi thanks for your visiting, for your visit and point out the problem, we will open VIP account for you in FPV MODEL for the life time
we will changing the price according to the market,
for the octo frame its full carbon fiber not the cheap material, we know BEVRC sell cheaper, but not the same material, we did check with the factories,
please let us know if there are some item are worong in price or details
please PM me to get more details


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool NEW large scale jet - pre orders needed!! Ridgehogs Foamy EDFs 1 Aug 04, 2012 08:26 PM
Discussion Team France F3F T-shirt pre-order is Now ! prondel Multi Task F3X 0 Jun 22, 2012 01:03 PM
Link Air Hobby now taking pre orders for Joe Nall Air Hobby RC Joe Nall 2012 3 May 12, 2012 10:17 PM
Discussion Pre order pre order!!!!!! kop Racing Boats - Electric 4 Jul 01, 2010 08:55 AM
Pre-Order the GWS Zero Now. gbagley Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Mar 11, 2002 11:30 PM