the Bathrobe Kilt Toga and Kimono Fly-Ins - Page 2 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 24, 2012, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray foley
hi there from Toledo

Well I see that Carlos and the BCSF mob are once again trying to get in on a good thing. I suppose imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but corporate sponsorship and give away prizes, really? Hmmm. What next? sheesh!

Well we were there first and we are still the best, so there. "Harumph" said he.

ciao -rjf

ps: hey Brian, I will be bringing my even bigger Houston eHawk. It is majestic in flight and brutally powerful during launch. -rjf
Don't worry Ray - not everyone has a WWI plane that would be appropriate for the BCSF event (and can meet the dress code - that's me on both counts). Since they plan on flying in the Slow-Fly space and you typically use the Heavy Iron airspace there will be something for everyone who likes to fly in the fog

Rob
to remove ads between posts
Aug 24, 2012, 04:16 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Mob? We are a Gang!!!! We have a coorporate dress code to abide our CEO is Azaar........
Aug 27, 2012, 11:52 AM
Fast and getting faster!
Darn Ray and I had a nice thong all set for this year, just have to put it away for next year and bring out the trusty robe!
Aug 28, 2012, 10:31 AM
volare est vivere
hi there fromToledo

All things considered, Al, I think that would be best.

See you soon. -rjf
Aug 29, 2012, 11:35 AM
I vote thong for FastAl
Aug 29, 2012, 12:06 PM
Fast and getting faster!
Sadly the GF already said no! Shes embarrassed enough to be seen with me LOL!!!! She loves me enough to stay at Neat with me for a week, then that is enough for me! Her parents are making the trek down from North of Plattsburgh for Friday and Saturday!!
Aug 29, 2012, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W
I vote thong for FastAl
Heck NO. My eyes are bleeding just thinking about that sight!!!
Aug 29, 2012, 09:23 PM
volare est vivere
hi there from Toledo

Yeah, that is a disturbing image that I didn't really need. Sheesh!

ciao -rjf

ps: fastaljr, bad boy, no desert for you. -rjf
Aug 29, 2012, 11:29 PM
Anybody got some "Mental Floss" to clean the image out of my mind? (Such as it is.)
Bill
Aug 30, 2012, 06:22 AM
Yes it's called Tequila!
Aug 31, 2012, 05:58 AM
I think the song goes like: "Gonna wash that picture (?) right outta my head!" (or som'tin like that.)
Sep 05, 2012, 09:14 PM
volare est vivere
Be there or be square!
Last edited by ray foley; Sep 06, 2012 at 09:17 PM.
Sep 14, 2012, 07:58 PM
Rust: The poor man's Loctite.
The first official 2012 NEAT picture post is this!
Name the characters. (I'm on the right)
Sep 14, 2012, 08:24 PM
Rust: The poor man's Loctite.
More.
Sep 17, 2012, 08:58 AM
How high will it go?
Ok, I made fun of this for years not really ever understanding it. But on Sat I woke up a little early and decided to give it a shot. I didn't have a robe, so I just wrapped a towel around my waste and headed on over.

So there I was on the flight line 7:30am flying in a towel, then it hit me and it all made sense. Who wouldn't want to just wake up in a robe/towel/kilt/whatever and just go fly? It's like flying for breakfast, and it goes good with coffee.
Latest blog entry: FAA registration