Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 31, 2012, 06:09 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Piece's Avatar
Quote:
yeah flys good to! needs some engine tuneing though.
I'll tune yer engine for ya:

Run this motor with this battery, this ESC and this prop.

Your engine has now been properly tuned. Hang on tight
Aug 31, 2012, 06:11 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by C₄H₁₀
I'll tune yer engine for ya:

Run this motor with this battery, this ESC and this prop.

Your engine has now been properly tuned. Hang on tight
haha. you actually made me laugh a little!
Aug 31, 2012, 08:50 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
The latest from the DJO Productions studio!

3DHS 41'' Edge Maiden Flights: Fast, Slow, High, Low, Tricks and Awesomeness! (5 min 27 sec)




Dan
Aug 31, 2012, 08:53 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
The latest from the DJO Productions studio!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Aof1ZMK9s



Dan
watched and commented!
Aug 31, 2012, 10:55 PM
RCG -Minus Member
microflitedude's Avatar
Nice plane Cale.

I have the ARF version. It was given to me built by a club member. It moved along pretty good with a TowerPro .46.
Sep 01, 2012, 03:12 AM
Registered User
Im looking at getting a magic extra here. Looks like a nice plane but will probably have to wait till i can get a bit more cash first.
Sep 01, 2012, 07:48 AM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by microflitedude
Nice plane Cale.

I have the ARF version. It was given to me built by a club member. It moved along pretty good with a TowerPro .46.
i have a gp 42 on it now and yest it gets goin when i want it to! also i have a spare magnum .53 i REALLY want to put on a sabre 47.

http://www.valuehobby.com/airplanes/...dy-to-fly.html
Sep 01, 2012, 09:09 AM
Jet guy w/ no money to buy jet
nforbesrc99's Avatar
I'm thinking about getting the aeroworks extra 260 QB-L 52" wingspan. Use some solar servos. (hobbypartz) Hacker motor, a castle esc.
Sep 01, 2012, 09:14 AM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Anybody need any electronics? I've got a 20A ESC, a BEC, some battery leads, a 4AA RX pack.. and other stuff that I don't need. Will be up in the classifieds in a little while.



Dan
Sep 01, 2012, 09:20 AM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nforbesrc99
I'm thinking about getting the aeroworks extra 260 QB-L 52" wingspan. Use some solar servos. (hobbypartz) Hacker motor, a castle esc.
eh the sabre is cheaper and looks like it flies good to!

McDDD Sabre 47 & OS 55AX (2 min 38 sec)
Old Sep 01, 2012, 09:29 AM
RCAddict16
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread).
Sep 01, 2012, 09:30 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
Anybody need any electronics? I've got a 20A ESC, a BEC, some battery leads, a 4AA RX pack.. and other stuff that I don't need. Will be up in the classifieds in a little while.



Dan
Free? If so ill take the ESC and battery leads.
Sep 01, 2012, 09:31 AM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Umm, no not free... if you want something PM me:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1723517





Dan
Sep 01, 2012, 10:15 AM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
am i the only hillbilly that DIDNT get banned?
Sep 01, 2012, 10:28 AM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Whoa, I just noticed that.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GENERAL CHIT CHAT - advice, videos, cool stuff, new toys, reports, articles, ideas AussieJarred Dynamic Soaring 1280 Yesterday 09:45 AM
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5700 Jun 23, 2017 01:02 PM
Contest Chit Chat Thread With one Rule: You must reply to poster above you and be relevant! HoaRC Chit Chat 25 Aug 08, 2013 01:48 AM
Discussion General Chit Chat...... Keenan smith RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier) 38 May 28, 2012 05:03 PM