This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 29, 2012, 07:01 PM
Obeying the law of gravity
do most of you guys fly on phoenix?
Aug 29, 2012, 07:03 PM
Just out of interest what time is it over there? Im waiting for my second lesson of the day to start over here
Aug 29, 2012, 07:03 PM
I do. Im a master of it. But real life is another thing
Aug 29, 2012, 07:04 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Learned to fly like 7 years ago... Got back in 3 years ago and then got crazy addicted
Aug 29, 2012, 07:07 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrubmonkey
just out of interest what time is it over there? Im waiting for my second lesson of the day to start over here
8:08
Aug 29, 2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddict16
8:08
Pm im guessing
Aug 29, 2012, 07:19 PM
Yup... Pm
Aug 29, 2012, 07:35 PM
just wondering, how do you become an RCGroups Plus member? Anyone know?
Aug 29, 2012, 07:37 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kamutzki
just wondering, how do you become an RCGroups Plus member? Anyone know?
They were giving them out to people to test it. I think they are no longer adding members.
Aug 29, 2012, 07:39 PM
ok. so did they just add you? because you had a high post count?
Aug 29, 2012, 07:42 PM
Thats what ive gathered
Aug 29, 2012, 07:44 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
A few people just asked for the plus membership too...

Not about post count at all, it's about what you post.
Aug 29, 2012, 07:45 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kamutzki
ok. so did they just add you? because you had a high post count?
I actually asked about it and asked if I could be a member and they added me. But basically they take recommendations from others to see who they should pick.
Aug 29, 2012, 07:47 PM
ok. cool thanks!
Aug 29, 2012, 07:48 PM
RCG -Minus Member
I've been flying for 6 years. (2ch helis may not count...I started with an Esky V3 Lama. (a great beginner heli, IMHO I still have the poor thing) I decided I didn't like helicopters, and got into planes; never looked back. I received a Hobbyzone Mini Super Cub for Christmas 3 years ago. Another great airplane. I still have it, since converted it to glow power.

Then a couple .40 size planes, a handful of micros, and a Copper Head Aviation Extra Stiffy. That was an awesome plane, until the HS-55 on the elevator died. I test fly all my uncle's new planes before he flies them.

I have been able to fly any plane that I have tried to fly. Wings, Big Stiks, float planes, slopers, bipes, EDF's, etc. I just wish I had more time to for this hobby.

I have a 1st Gen micro Sukhoi. Once it was heavy with repairs, I installed a corsair motor, a GWS 5x3, and a Hyperion 160 lipo. It flies like a pylon racer now.