The Official Teen Chit Chat Thread (Always Off Topic) - Page 81 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 29, 2012, 05:43 PM
Suspended Account
Just shot 20 min. of footage with the CY. Ill try to edit it asap. Don't make fun of my flying skills, I don't hit the ground that much. I was trying to do more for you guys but ended up hitting a bunch of trees, the ground, the playground etc etc. My backyard is too small for anything but hovering. I do a lot better at the soccer field and club field LOL.
Aug 29, 2012, 05:47 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanek
They should film some elephants. They are fun to ride
Zane - here's what you're looking for.. $15,000+ multirotor right there

Octocopter in Africa - Extreme Aerials - Okavango Delta Botswana (4 min 23 sec)

Dan
Aug 29, 2012, 06:03 PM
Suspended Account
Video is importing. Should be up within an hour if all goes well.
Aug 29, 2012, 06:03 PM
RCG -Minus Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10
i have a nitro plane. a uproar 40 flys great!
I have one too. Nice little sport plane.
Aug 29, 2012, 06:15 PM
It'll be fineee...
I'm gonna fix up my yak soon. I kinda broke the motor box.. I'll repair the landing gear too
Aug 29, 2012, 06:19 PM
Obeying the law of gravity
Hey guys, I was invited here by alexjschaur. Just after looking through the thread quickly, how long have u guys been in rc? Cause u have some really nice planes and stuff.
Aug 29, 2012, 06:20 PM
Suspended Account
gahhh!!! cant edit my video because my computer doesnt have moviemaker installed, and only an admin can do it!!!
Aug 29, 2012, 06:21 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kamutzki
Hey guys, I was invited here by alexjschaur. Just after looking through the thread quickly, how long have u guys been in rc? Cause u have some really nice planes and stuff.
6 months i have a crack yak, um sukhoi, and 2 parkzone warbirds.
Aug 29, 2012, 06:24 PM
It'll be fineee...
Quote:
2 years I have a super cub, ParkZone extra with floats, and 3dhs epp yak 54.
Aug 29, 2012, 06:26 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
Quote:
1 FULL year just made a compilation on YouTube for it. Nice planes... meh, really whatever I can afford at the time.
Aug 29, 2012, 06:28 PM
Suspended Account
lol never mind....uploading the full 13 minutes onto youtube
Aug 29, 2012, 06:33 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
Quote:
flew my first plane at 9 or 10. i REALLY got into the hobby 2 years ago.
Aug 29, 2012, 06:51 PM
2years. Started with a uav (google uav out back challenge kingaroy) and from there went local club and the rest is history. I trying to start a service of fixing planes as i live out of town and cant get a job it will ease the nagging of parents
Aug 29, 2012, 06:53 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
I learned how to fly about 4 or 5 years ago, but I didn't really get into the hobby until 3 years ago.
Aug 29, 2012, 07:01 PM
Obeying the law of gravity
cool. I've been into the hobby for one year, but I still need lots of practice. I just build my planes out of foam and from plans on here, so I got my trainer one (3ch trainer) downpat and can fly it really well. It's designed for a 2s LiPo, but I tried a 3s on it and it's insane! normally, it's a docile little plane that can't do a loop without a big dive first. with the 3s, it flies vertical! it's insane! anyway, I am now slowly working on learning to fly a 3d foamie (super slo) and next a big nasty ( sport flying full fuse plane)