Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 22, 2013, 09:41 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboyyy
Oh I see, being secretive... I can play that game.
Haha I'm honestly not sure what it is yet, I'm working out the specs. You guys will know before my YouTube subscribers know probably!



Dan
Feb 22, 2013, 09:41 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboyyy
Cale I thought you flew pattern.
P-p-p-attern? PATTERN???? WHAT??????????? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



JK

Dan
Feb 22, 2013, 09:43 PM
3D & FPV Junkie
dskuro95's Avatar
Woohoo! 87" SHP baby! Pics soon. Will be doing a build log as well!
Feb 22, 2013, 09:47 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
P-p-p-attern? PATTERN???? WHAT??????????? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



JK

Dan
lol
Feb 22, 2013, 09:47 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboyyy
Cale I thought you flew pattern.
heck no! i fly it till the wings fly off!
Feb 22, 2013, 09:47 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dskuro95
Woohoo! 87" SHP baby! Pics soon. Will be doing a build log as well!
Sweet good luck! I didnt see you at WRAM, what time did you go?
Feb 22, 2013, 09:48 PM
3D & FPV Junkie
dskuro95's Avatar
10-1. I had to work with my dad, but it was awesome.
Feb 22, 2013, 09:49 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dskuro95
Woohoo! 87" SHP baby! Pics soon. Will be doing a build log as well!
Sweet! Good luck!!!
Feb 22, 2013, 09:50 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10
heck no! i fly it till the wings fly off!
Trololol
Feb 22, 2013, 09:50 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dskuro95
10-1. I had to work with my dad, but it was awesome.
I was there from 10-2 lol I didnt see you though
Feb 22, 2013, 09:51 PM
3D & FPV Junkie
dskuro95's Avatar
Thanks. Me, zmonster, steven mccormack, and tyler mccormack talked today. Talkes to Chris Thorpe(IMAC buddy, team 3DHS member) talked a while about IMAC, and I got Joe to sign my wing(he did the same to my 47" SHP). He hates doing it so I made him LOL
Feb 22, 2013, 09:53 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dskuro95
Thanks. Me, zmonster, steven mccormack, and tyler mccormack talked today. Talkes to Chris Thorpe(IMAC buddy, team 3DHS member) talked a while about IMAC, and I got Joe to sign my wing(he did the same to my 47" SHP). He hates doing it so I made him LOL
There was a group of youngins traveling together, were you part of that?
Feb 22, 2013, 09:59 PM
3D & FPV Junkie
dskuro95's Avatar
Possibly. 5'10" fat kid in a greay sweatshirt and black hat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboyyy
There was a group of youngins traveling together, were you part of that?
Feb 22, 2013, 10:01 PM
3D & FPV Junkie
dskuro95's Avatar

shp


here is some pics
Feb 22, 2013, 10:02 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dskuro95
Possibly. 5'10" fat kid in a greay sweatshirt and black hat?
dunno


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GENERAL CHIT CHAT - advice, videos, cool stuff, new toys, reports, articles, ideas AussieJarred Dynamic Soaring 1284 Yesterday 10:41 PM
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5702 Yesterday 06:05 PM
Contest Chit Chat Thread With one Rule: You must reply to poster above you and be relevant! HoaRC Chit Chat 25 Aug 08, 2013 01:48 AM
Discussion General Chit Chat...... Keenan smith RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier) 38 May 28, 2012 05:03 PM