The Official Teen Chit Chat Thread (Always Off Topic) - Page 714 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 18, 2013, 12:10 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10
hey i got an idea. lets ALL make a video of our hangars!
I'm interested to see everyone's, mine is definitely the most pathetic
Feb 18, 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered User
helipilot23's Avatar
Jboyyy-

I utterly hate the process up uploading a yputube video. I do have one video from a while ago. When I learner to hover.


ESky honey bee king 4 noob hover (0 min 44 sec)
Feb 18, 2013, 12:14 AM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
lol. i'll try to get some video of mine tomorrow.
Feb 18, 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered User
helipilot23's Avatar
My hanger is more pathetic. Only two helis
Feb 18, 2013, 12:19 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by helipilot23
Jboyyy-

I utterly hate the process up uploading a yputube video. I do have one video from a while ago. When I learner to hover.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quORou7D4NY
I upload from my phone and it's really easy, but ok
Feb 18, 2013, 12:20 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10
lol. i'll try to get some video of mine tomorrow.
I feel like your hangar is going to be intimidating
Feb 18, 2013, 02:29 AM
use the 4s luke, use the 4s...
scrub monkey's Avatar
ill go get some of mine now. ill try and upload it later
Feb 18, 2013, 02:31 AM
use the 4s luke, use the 4s...
scrub monkey's Avatar
mine will look like several bombs have gone off in it though
Feb 18, 2013, 07:10 AM
3D & FPV Junkie
dskuro95's Avatar
I think that my hangar is going to be in the top 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrub monkey
mine will look like several bombs have gone off in it though
Feb 18, 2013, 08:18 AM
Dude, get me some ice cream!
Felt_ripper 23's Avatar
Hmmm... the BL motor on the corsair is makin funny noises. It doesn't seem to be a problem though. Theres no extra vibration or anything, it still runs smooth Its just a weird whirr sound
Feb 18, 2013, 08:20 AM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felt_ripper 23
Hmmm... the BL motor on the corsair is makin funny noises. It doesn't seem to be a problem though. Theres no extra vibration or anything, it still runs smooth Its just a weird whirr sound
berings maybe? IDk if thats it or how to spell it.
Feb 18, 2013, 08:25 AM
Dude, get me some ice cream!
Felt_ripper 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10
berings maybe? IDk if thats it or how to spell it.
lol I have no idea how to take apart an electric motor
Feb 18, 2013, 08:30 AM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
usually they have little grub allen screws and once you take them out the motor will just come apart. the main shaft holds everything together.
Last edited by cale10; Feb 18, 2013 at 09:01 AM.
Feb 18, 2013, 08:35 AM
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felt_ripper 23
lol I have no idea how to take apart an electric motor
First put a dab of oil on each bearing. If that doesnt fix it its most likely the esc.
Feb 18, 2013, 08:37 AM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
im assuming by esc you mean like a ESC timing problem?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GENERAL CHIT CHAT - advice, videos, cool stuff, new toys, reports, articles, ideas AussieJarred Dynamic Soaring 1375 Nov 07, 2017 01:40 AM
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5755 Aug 25, 2017 12:21 PM
Contest Chit Chat Thread With one Rule: You must reply to poster above you and be relevant! HoaRC Chit Chat 25 Aug 08, 2013 02:48 AM
Discussion General Chit Chat...... Keenan smith RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier) 38 May 28, 2012 06:03 PM