The Official Teen Chit Chat Thread (Always Off Topic) - Page 708 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 17, 2013, 06:06 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
iPod typing. I tried, I tried...

I fixed the Binary 900 BTW!!!



Dan
Feb 17, 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered User
helipilot23's Avatar
That's good!!!!!!

How'd u do it?
Feb 17, 2013, 06:16 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by helipilot23
That's good!!!!!!

How'd u do it?
Thin and medium CA and fiberglass tape. Used a tiny bit of hot glue just to tack it on to start.

I also rearranged the electronics in the fuse and now the cover fits on fully!



Dan
Feb 17, 2013, 06:22 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
zmonster97's Avatar
I hope you secured that elevator servo better too!
Feb 17, 2013, 06:23 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
No it wasn't the elevator, it was the elevator servo that came loose. I used a ton of glue for it to compensate for the little amount that was added on the tail, so it all evened out well!



Dan
Feb 17, 2013, 06:35 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
zmonster97's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
No it wasn't the elevator, it was the elevator servo that came loose. I used a ton of glue for it to compensate for the little amount that was added on the tail, so it all evened out well!



Dan
I know. I said elevator servo.
Feb 17, 2013, 06:36 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97
I know. I said elevator servo.
Quick editor

Anyways, I'm hoping to fly it once it gets warmer around here. Or maybe try sloping it a tad, there's supposed to be good winds tomorrow!



Dan
Feb 17, 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered User
helipilot23's Avatar
Great!
Feb 17, 2013, 07:00 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
zmonster97's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
Quick editor

Anyways, I'm hoping to fly it once it gets warmer around here. Or maybe try sloping it a tad, there's supposed to be good winds tomorrow!



Dan
I honestly did not edit that post!
Feb 17, 2013, 07:45 PM
3D & FPV Junkie
dskuro95's Avatar
z, you should ask now. HAHAHA
Feb 17, 2013, 07:52 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
So what's everybody's favorite plane/heli to fly right now?

Right now for me it's the RadJet, that thing is epic. But I've yet to try out the Edge on the 12x6 still!



Dan
Feb 17, 2013, 07:55 PM
3D & FPV Junkie
dskuro95's Avatar
Probably either the 42" Slick or the SAB Goblin 500. The slick is so violent and does everythign just so amazingly.. The Goblin has insane power and riduclously fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
So what's everybody's favorite plane/heli to fly right now?

Right now for me it's the RadJet, that thing is epic. But I've yet to try out the Edge on the 12x6 still!



Dan
Feb 17, 2013, 08:02 PM
No place like cloud base......
SuperBarlow's Avatar
Dan, what did you think of the crack yak?

My favorite plane to fly is my scratch build Axis V4
Feb 17, 2013, 08:02 PM
Registered User
hunhunter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dskuro95
Probably either the 42" Slick or the SAB Goblin 500. The slick is so violent and does everythign just so amazingly.. The Goblin has insane power and riduclously fast.
theres a lot of price difference there (:
Feb 17, 2013, 08:03 PM
3D & FPV Junkie
dskuro95's Avatar
They both fly @*$#ing awesome though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunhunter
theres a lot of price difference there (:


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GENERAL CHIT CHAT - advice, videos, cool stuff, new toys, reports, articles, ideas AussieJarred Dynamic Soaring 1375 Nov 07, 2017 01:40 AM
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5755 Aug 25, 2017 12:21 PM
Contest Chit Chat Thread With one Rule: You must reply to poster above you and be relevant! HoaRC Chit Chat 25 Aug 08, 2013 02:48 AM
Discussion General Chit Chat...... Keenan smith RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier) 38 May 28, 2012 06:03 PM