The Official Teen Chit Chat Thread (Always Off Topic) - Page 622 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 02, 2013, 10:19 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
well finished my crack yak! im going to maiden it tomorrow at the indoor fly.
Last edited by cale10; Feb 02, 2013 at 10:27 PM.
Feb 02, 2013, 10:26 PM
license to fly!
zebtqb's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10
well finished my crack yak! im going to maiden it tomorrow ant the indoor fly.
i want one maybe next winter
Feb 02, 2013, 10:27 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Gonna role with 2270s probably
Feb 02, 2013, 11:47 PM
F3K all day
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
Ummm, look at his username. Jason A. Friedman





Dan
How did you know? You must be a genious!
Feb 03, 2013, 07:34 AM
Dude, get me some ice cream!
Felt_ripper 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
Those are almost $200 for one. I need 5. Not happening. Lol
I would go with the futabas. Thats what everyone uses on the giant scales at the club
Feb 03, 2013, 07:36 AM
Dude, get me some ice cream!
Felt_ripper 23's Avatar
Hmmmm... The weather forecast says 3-4 mph wind. I think I'm gonna go to the club
Feb 03, 2013, 07:47 AM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
zmonster97's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
Gonna role with 2270s probably
Yup, I say go with the 2270's! You should probably run them on 7.4v though so you don't get blowback on your extra!
Feb 03, 2013, 07:50 AM
Dude, get me some ice cream!
Felt_ripper 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97
Yup, I say go with the 2270's! You should probably run them on 7.4v though so you don't get blowback on your extra!
If you can run 7.4, do it. That way you can use a normal 2s LIPO.
Feb 03, 2013, 08:26 AM
Registered User
Top of the morning mates
Feb 03, 2013, 08:36 AM
3D & FPV Junkie
dskuro95's Avatar
Do you have a servo programmer?
Feb 03, 2013, 08:43 AM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dskuro95
Do you have a servo programmer?
What's that? Like a servo tester? I program servos through the radio...



Dan
Feb 03, 2013, 08:53 AM
3D & FPV Junkie
dskuro95's Avatar
A servo programmer will allow you to set all different things in a servo. Like endpoints, speed, max torque allowed, etc. It is like putting 2 servos on a matchbox as well. It allows 2 servos to do the same exact thing. If you have 2 or more servos on some thing you do not want them to be fighting each other because they can burn up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
What's that? Like a servo tester? I program servos through the radio...



Dan
Feb 03, 2013, 09:37 AM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dskuro95
A servo programmer will allow you to set all different things in a servo. Like endpoints, speed, max torque allowed, etc. It is like putting 2 servos on a matchbox as well. It allows 2 servos to do the same exact thing. If you have 2 or more servos on some thing you do not want them to be fighting each other because they can burn up.
im assuming thats only on digital servos right?
Last edited by cale10; Feb 03, 2013 at 09:37 AM. Reason: damn caps lock!
Feb 03, 2013, 09:43 AM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Happy Birthday Dan!
Feb 03, 2013, 09:43 AM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
Happy Birthday Dan!
Thanks Chad!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5746 Yesterday 03:12 PM
Discussion GENERAL CHIT CHAT - advice, videos, cool stuff, new toys, reports, articles, ideas AussieJarred Dynamic Soaring 1295 Jul 18, 2017 11:03 PM
Contest Chit Chat Thread With one Rule: You must reply to poster above you and be relevant! HoaRC Chit Chat 25 Aug 08, 2013 01:48 AM
Discussion General Chit Chat...... Keenan smith RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier) 38 May 28, 2012 05:03 PM