Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 19, 2013, 06:36 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Well when does it expire? I just got some cash in PayPal so I need an RX for the RadJet. $45 minus $25... $20 for an RX is much better

Dan
Jan 19, 2013, 06:36 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
hey dan just an FYI on futaba more expo is NEGITIVE expo in futaba. in spektrum postitive expo is more expo. on futaba is the other way around. negitive expo = more expo. just an FYI. so if on spektrum you have +45% expo it would be -45% on futaba.
Jan 19, 2013, 06:37 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10
hey dan just an FYI on futaba more expo is NEGITIVE expo in futaba. in spektrum postitive expo is more expo. on futaba is the other way around. negitive expo = more expo. just an FYI.
Huh that's interesting. Are you sure that's the same on the 8J? I'll figure it out when I get it

Dan
Jan 19, 2013, 06:38 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
zmonster97's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
Well when does it expire? I just got some cash in PayPal so I need an RX for the RadJet. $45 minus $25... $20 for an RX is much better

Dan
Sorry, its only $25 off $250 or more.
Jan 19, 2013, 06:39 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
Huh that's interesting. Are you sure that's the same on the 8J? I'll figure it out when I get it

Dan
i think its like that on all futaba stuff. but be warned if it is bass ackwards and you give less expo( positive expo) on a 3dhs plane i doubt it will come home in one peice. just eithe read the manual or give postive then negitive and see which one is less twitchy.
Jan 19, 2013, 06:40 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Dang. Oh well! I'll wait to buy it then, I'm hoping to build another Binary 900 DLG (and need to save up!)

Turns out I am getting those DLGs too! But IDK when, and I've got the itch to build something. The Binary was great IMO.



Dan
Jan 19, 2013, 06:41 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10
i think its like that on all futaba stuff. but be warned if it is bass ackwards and you give less expo( positive expo) on a 3dhs plane i doubt it will come home in one peice. just eithe read the manual or give postive then negitive and see which one is less twitchy.
I would notice if it was backwards right away when I set it up. I'm hoping the 8J can do more than 125% throws too, but IDK.



Dan
Jan 19, 2013, 06:43 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
I would notice if it was backwards right away when I set it up. I'm hoping the 8J can do more than 125% throws too, but IDK.



Dan
i should go to 140%
Jan 19, 2013, 06:44 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10
i should go to 140%
We'll see

Dan
Jan 19, 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered User
helipilot23's Avatar
Yo.
Jan 19, 2013, 10:44 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Yo not much happening around here tonight...



Dan
Jan 19, 2013, 11:26 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
Yo not much happening around here tonight...



Dan
I was at a show...
Jan 20, 2013, 12:01 AM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
figured out how to fix my controller for RealFlight.. like the soldering job? lolName: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358661679.241206.jpg
Views: 42
Size: 111.6 KB
Description:
Jan 20, 2013, 12:10 AM
use the 4s luke, use the 4s...
scrub monkey's Avatar
WOW!!!! i picked up those kits today. 7 or 8 glider kits and a cap 210 kit also. one of the gliders take a 40 size motor and is 2.3m wide. looks like i have got atleast a large now even if it isnt a giant scale plane. most of them are fibre glass and foam core wings. any way. time to clear the bench.
Jan 20, 2013, 06:42 AM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383
figured out how to fix my controller for RealFlight.. like the soldering job? lolAttachment 5463386
i would have put heat shrink on it.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GENERAL CHIT CHAT - advice, videos, cool stuff, new toys, reports, articles, ideas AussieJarred Dynamic Soaring 1280 Today 09:45 AM
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5700 Yesterday 01:02 PM
Contest Chit Chat Thread With one Rule: You must reply to poster above you and be relevant! HoaRC Chit Chat 25 Aug 08, 2013 01:48 AM
Discussion General Chit Chat...... Keenan smith RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier) 38 May 28, 2012 05:03 PM