Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 30, 2012, 05:51 PM
use the 4s luke, use the 4s...
scrub monkey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felt_ripper 23 View Post
If I were you, I would take advantage that you're gonna get a surge of cash from your FPV stuff, and use the opportunity to get something big and nice. Maybe something from 3DHS?


BTW, is the precision aerobatics stuff good? I've heard the Addiction x Is an awsome 3D'er
is it ever!!!!! they are the best. ive seen the quality of them. if you can afford one run out and grab it with both hands. and they are an australian company (thats why they are so good)
Dec 30, 2012, 05:51 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felt_ripper 23 View Post
100 from youtube
Once you make $100 from YouTube/Adsense (I monetize my videos), you get a check in the mail. I've made over $20 within this month alone so that pushed the total over $100. In January I'll hopefully be getting the check for around $100, with some taken out for taxes, of course



Dan
Dec 30, 2012, 06:03 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
hey guys im thinking about getting a 100cc plane over the summer maybe..104" slick or 103" extra???
Dec 30, 2012, 06:04 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
zmonster97's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383 View Post
hey guys im thinking about getting a 100cc plane over the summer maybe..104" slick or 103" extra???
How can you afford that? Is your dad buying it for you?
Dec 30, 2012, 06:07 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
zmonster97's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felt_ripper 23 View Post
If I were you, I would take advantage that you're gonna get a surge of cash from your FPV stuff, and use the opportunity to get something big and nice. Maybe something from 3DHS?


BTW, is the precision aerobatics stuff good? I've heard the Addiction x Is an awsome 3D'er
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrub monkey View Post
is it ever!!!!! they are the best. ive seen the quality of them. if you can afford one run out and grab it with both hands. and they are an australian company (thats why they are so good)
I've heard the precision aerobatics planes suck! They're too light and fragile. Being so light makes them hard to 3d. They can't do any hard manuevers and I've heard that being so light makes them hard to harrier. This is especially true with the addiction (x). If you want a real 3d plane, get a 3dhs or extreme flight plane.

I've also heard the PA's customer service sucks also.
Dec 30, 2012, 06:08 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383 View Post
hey guys im thinking about getting a 100cc plane over the summer maybe..104" slick or 103" extra???
Didn't you just get the 72"? Lol consider 50c too i 'd say 103" Extra if you go 100cc though!
Dec 30, 2012, 06:08 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97 View Post
How can you afford that? Is your dad buying it for you?
youtube money
Dec 30, 2012, 06:08 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97 View Post
How can you afford that? Is your dad buying it for you?
+1! Lol can I be adopted?
Dec 30, 2012, 06:09 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator View Post
Didn't you just get the 72"? Lol consider 50c too i 'd say 103" Extra if you go 100cc though!
lol im just thinkin about which one id want if i could get one
Dec 30, 2012, 06:10 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
zmonster97's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383 View Post
youtube money
I thought you didn't do the youtube money thing? And how much money are you making from youtube?
Dec 30, 2012, 06:11 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97 View Post
I thought you didn't do the youtube money thing? And how much money are you making from youtube?
no i did, about $4000 a month. but we have to pay taxes on it and i have to split it with my friend that i share the youtube account with
Dec 30, 2012, 06:13 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
zmonster97's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383 View Post
no i did, about $4000 a month. but we have to pay taxes on it and i have to split it with my friend that i share the youtube account with
Holy s***!

When did you sign up for the youtube money thing? And which account is this?
Dec 30, 2012, 06:14 PM
use the 4s luke, use the 4s...
scrub monkey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383 View Post
no i did, about $4000 a month. but we have to pay taxes on it and i have to split it with my friend that i share the youtube account with
how much are shares????
Dec 30, 2012, 06:15 PM
Dude, get me some ice cream!
Felt_ripper 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383 View Post
no i did, about $4000 a month. but we have to pay taxes on it and i have to split it with my friend that i share the youtube account with
Dec 30, 2012, 06:15 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97 View Post
Holy s***!

When did you sign up for the youtube money thing? And which account is this?
like a month or two ago. its Randomlegos383


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GENERAL CHIT CHAT - advice, videos, cool stuff, new toys, reports, articles, ideas AussieJarred Dynamic Soaring 1244 Mar 21, 2017 09:55 PM
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5663 Dec 16, 2016 11:47 AM
Contest Chit Chat Thread With one Rule: You must reply to poster above you and be relevant! HoaRC Chit Chat 25 Aug 08, 2013 01:48 AM
Discussion General Chit Chat...... Keenan smith RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier) 38 May 28, 2012 05:03 PM