The Official Teen Chit Chat Thread (Always Off Topic) - Page 299 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 20, 2012, 12:09 AM
F3K all day
Well sky surfer is good but takes up to much space for his field. I think he will crash it a few times so it needs to be easily repaired. The champ look kinda fun
Nov 20, 2012, 11:18 AM
license to fly!
zebtqb's Avatar
in colorado now
Nov 20, 2012, 12:37 PM
F3K all day
Nice! Im heading up to vail.
Nov 20, 2012, 04:06 PM
Obeying the law of gravity
Jeremy Kamutzki's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonafriedman
Well sky surfer is good but takes up to much space for his field. I think he will crash it a few times so it needs to be easily repaired. The champ look kinda fun
the champ might be a good idea. It is cheap, and comes with everything you need to fly. Also, if you crash it you can easily buy new wings and fuselages. Only downside is its size, which makes it difficult to fly in wind.
Nov 20, 2012, 04:25 PM
F3K all day
What is the flight time on a champ
Nov 20, 2012, 04:27 PM
RCG -Minus Member
microflitedude's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kamutzki
the champ might be a good idea. It is cheap, and comes with everything you need to fly. Also, if you crash it you can easily buy new wings and fuselages. Only downside is its size, which makes it difficult to fly in wind.
It never gets old either. Move the push rods all the way into the horns, high rates, and a black end-bell motor make it loads of fun.

Surprisingly, it can even carry a keychain cam.
Nov 20, 2012, 04:28 PM
RCG -Minus Member
microflitedude's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonafriedman
What is the flight time on a champ
Anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes depending on how you fly and what battery you use. Some people use 250's which can give you 20+ minutes of flight time if you are just cruising and gliding.
Nov 20, 2012, 07:18 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nforbesrc99
Hey look! The blue Angels did a flyby over my flying field! loljk it's my F-18! lol
Lol awesome!
Nov 20, 2012, 07:22 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Check out my SuperCub lol Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353460819.298631.jpg
Views: 35
Size: 100.7 KB
Description: Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353460838.546159.jpg
Views: 28
Size: 112.3 KB
Description: Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353460851.276487.jpg
Views: 28
Size: 90.3 KB
Description: Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353460873.800685.jpg
Views: 29
Size: 86.5 KB
Description: she even does rolling circles slows down real nice but has tooonnnnsss of power!!! Love this plane soo much!!! Oh and I get like 10 minutes of flight time
Nov 20, 2012, 07:23 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383
Check out my SuperCub lol Attachment 5317503Attachment 5317505Attachment 5317506Attachment 5317507 she even does rolling circles slows down real nice but has tooonnnnsss of power!!! Love this plane soo much!!!
tons of power eh? my converted 45 inch yak of an unknown brand has a OS FP40. it will be rediculos power. if it even flys... put a cox 049'er on that cub!
Nov 20, 2012, 07:26 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10
tons of power eh? my converted 45 inch yak of an unknown brand has a OS FP40. it will be rediculos power. if it even flys... put a cox 049'er on that cub!
Thad be shweeet and make sure you get video of that yak!!
Nov 20, 2012, 07:27 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383
Thad be shweeet and make sure you get video of that yak!!
i hope to. but my camera sucks at video. anyways im going to my garage soon so i'll get pics of the yak!
Nov 20, 2012, 07:35 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10
i hope to. but my camera sucks at video. anyways im going to my garage soon so i'll get pics of the yak!
Yay!
Nov 20, 2012, 07:56 PM
I think I'm inverted. Maybe.
acetech09's Avatar
Ahh... out of the constant stream of parcels arriving at my house, my favorite are by far the orders from National Balsa. I can finally build the pod for my ALES glider/Warmliner whose wing cores, boom, and motor have been sitting around ages for.
Nov 20, 2012, 08:51 PM
F3K all day
Quote:
Originally Posted by acetech09
Ahh... out of the constant stream of parcels arriving at my house, my favorite are by far the orders from National Balsa. I can finally build the pod for my ALES glider/Warmliner whose wing cores, boom, and motor have been sitting around ages for.
Sweet. What wingspan? Hi start?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GENERAL CHIT CHAT - advice, videos, cool stuff, new toys, reports, articles, ideas AussieJarred Dynamic Soaring 1374 Oct 16, 2017 05:45 PM
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5755 Aug 25, 2017 11:21 AM
Contest Chit Chat Thread With one Rule: You must reply to poster above you and be relevant! HoaRC Chit Chat 25 Aug 08, 2013 01:48 AM
Discussion General Chit Chat...... Keenan smith RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier) 38 May 28, 2012 05:03 PM