Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 05, 2012, 02:23 PM
Dude, get me some ice cream!
Felt_ripper 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10
im bored. i'll go fly my 48 edge in the front yard. SEE YA!
Lucky, you can fly in your front yard

I have to go to the club for the bigger stuff
Nov 05, 2012, 03:20 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felt_ripper 23
Lucky, you can fly in your front yard

I have to go to the club for the bigger stuff
got 3 flights in then on the 3rd flight landing the wheel broke! not the landing gear but the wheel itself. all the spokes broke off the center hub. stopped the plane pretty quick though!
Nov 05, 2012, 04:39 PM
Team Thrasher
3derik's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
Nah, what's wrong with the 5e? It's trusty and I think I'll install a UHF on it for ranges over 10 miles. Then the range issue will be solved



Dan
So you can use more then 1 airplane on the radio
Nov 05, 2012, 04:39 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Park_aviator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10
got 3 flights in then on the 3rd flight landing the wheel broke! not the landing gear but the wheel itself. all the spokes broke off the center hub. stopped the plane pretty quick though!
Happened to me on my 40" EPP...
Nov 05, 2012, 04:42 PM
use the 4s luke, use the 4s...
scrub monkey's Avatar
Gotta go see the quack this arvie about my foot. Had a lump in there so I got pissed off with it so I cut it out. Fine for about a month and now it has come back. Will be interesting to see what they do. Probably jack squat
Nov 05, 2012, 04:43 PM
license to fly!
zebtqb's Avatar
broke the other aileron trim tab today lol im going to get the aluminum upgrades.
Nov 05, 2012, 04:45 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3derik
So you can use more then 1 airplane on the radio
LOL like I have the cash to buy another airplane I'm hoping to upgrade to a 9X with a Spektrum module, that way I can have good model memory and programmable features I'm looking at getting the Blade 130X
Nov 05, 2012, 04:46 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
zmonster97's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebtqb
broke the other aileron trim tab today lol im going to get the aluminum upgrades.
What do you mean the other aileron trim tab?
Nov 05, 2012, 04:48 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
zmonster97's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
LOL like I have the cash to buy another airplane I'm hoping to upgrade to a 9X with a Spektrum module, that way I can have good model memory and programmable features I'm looking at getting the Blade 130X
So you have cash to buy a bunch of fpv equipment and a 130x but not for a better radio?
Nov 05, 2012, 04:48 PM
Team Thrasher
3derik's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
LOL like I have the cash to buy another airplane I'm hoping to upgrade to a 9X with a Spektrum module, that way I can have good model memory and programmable features I'm looking at getting the Blade 130X
what sim do you have?
Nov 05, 2012, 04:49 PM
Team Thrasher
3derik's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97
So you have cash to buy a bunch of fpv equipment and a 130x but not for a better radio?
agreed!
Nov 05, 2012, 04:49 PM
F3K all day
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
LOL like I have the cash to buy another airplane I'm hoping to upgrade to a 9X with a Spektrum module, that way I can have good model memory and programmable features I'm looking at getting the Blade 130X
Haha helis are like cars. The initial payment is 1% of what you will actually spend. learned well for my bandit
Nov 05, 2012, 04:50 PM
license to fly!
zebtqb's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97
What do you mean the other aileron trim tab?
last friday i broke the aileron trim to the left then i took apart the radio and fixed it then today i broke the trim to the right.
Nov 05, 2012, 04:50 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
DJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97
So you have cash to buy a bunch of fpv equipment and a 130x but not for a better radio?
Haha. I got my camera, goggles, and cables free from Anixs. So I only spent $60 on a vTX. Already had the DX5e and the plane at that point.
Nov 05, 2012, 04:50 PM
F3K all day
Oh found 3 funjets for sale in california. Im gonna buy all 3: my brother is buying one and this other guy is buying the third one. Will be fun for formation


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5674 Yesterday 12:03 AM
Discussion GENERAL CHIT CHAT - advice, videos, cool stuff, new toys, reports, articles, ideas AussieJarred Dynamic Soaring 1270 May 26, 2017 02:44 PM
Contest Chit Chat Thread With one Rule: You must reply to poster above you and be relevant! HoaRC Chit Chat 25 Aug 08, 2013 01:48 AM
Discussion General Chit Chat...... Keenan smith RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier) 38 May 28, 2012 05:03 PM