This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 14, 2012, 08:01 PM
I think I'm inverted. Maybe.
Mario Kart is back (Rémi GAILLARD) (2 min 9 sec)

Probably just as expensive as a total car FPV system to rent a gocart and a mario outfit, and much more fun
Oct 14, 2012, 08:01 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrub monkey
You have way too much money and time on your hands.
Actually I'm completely broke at the moment how many planes do you have? I have 1, and if I want a new one I'd have to sell something
Oct 15, 2012, 05:44 PM
Obeying the law of gravity
$100 is a good deal for an mcpx with spare parts and a 120sr that just needs the tail boom right?
Oct 15, 2012, 05:57 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
Yeah around there. Check the RCG electric heli classifieds, there's always a few mCPX's lurking around, and some with major mods and brushless systems

Dan
Oct 15, 2012, 06:06 PM
Ok. I'm probably getting one from a guy on kijiji with a 120sr that needs a tail boom. And then I won't buy anything for a looong time because it's so easy to spend lots of money
Oct 15, 2012, 06:17 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
Ummm... yeah, prepare to spend good $$$$ for mCPX parts
Oct 15, 2012, 06:37 PM
That's if I crash it... I'll be flying it outside only or in a small gym... Is it really breakable?
Oct 15, 2012, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kamutzki
Is it really breakable?
Blade might say no, but physics says yes.
Oct 15, 2012, 06:52 PM
What breaks alot? Rotors?
Oct 15, 2012, 07:03 PM
DJO
DJO
"Yo, that's a thermal"
You'll probably need extra links, as well as swash plates, sometimes landing skids... occasionally blades and blade grips, and one of my servos died too A swash is like $10 I think... so yeah it gets pricey!

Dan
Oct 15, 2012, 07:12 PM
We are almost at 3,000 posts!
Oct 15, 2012, 07:17 PM
use the 4s luke, use the 4s...
Bet you i can get it
Oct 15, 2012, 07:25 PM
I joined this thread approx. A month ago and at that time it was at Page 85... Now it's at 196
Oct 15, 2012, 07:27 PM
I joined this thread a while ago, just after creating my second account (acetech09), started ignoring it, posted once with something that I really knew, started ignoring it, then re-joined it three pages ago .
Oct 15, 2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
You'll probably need extra links, as well as swash plates, sometimes landing skids... occasionally blades and blade grips, and one of my servos died too A swash is like $10 I think... so yeah it gets pricey!

Dan
Well, apparently it comes with extra parts so I bet there are some of the most broken parts included. You can buy a metal swash though right?