Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 23, 2012, 07:52 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO View Post
Awesome! It's actually pretty easy to do, and it's fun!

Which plane were you flying when that photo was taken?



Dan
3dhs 48 epp extra.

did this with controller behind back.

https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...96d66383_h.jpg
Sep 23, 2012, 08:30 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10 View Post
3dhs 48 epp extra.

did this with controller behind back.

https://static.rcgroups.net/forums/a...96d66383_h.jpg
Niceee and great pic
Sep 23, 2012, 08:40 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383 View Post
Niceee and great pic
thank the pro photographer for that one!
Sep 23, 2012, 09:50 PM
Registered User
Hi i am Dan whiting i am sixteen 16. I stated on a super cub then went to a piece of crap um sukhoi xp when i could tail slide the sc.then found 3dhs and now have the following planes :3dhs edge 41(rip) 3dhs extra epp 33 3dhs extra 47
Sep 23, 2012, 11:06 PM
Registered User
RCSwitz18's Avatar
HEY GUYS
Im getting into FPV (quad copters)

I have flown FPV, sold my system, and now I want a FPV quad.

So im trying to fund. Being self funded and jobless right now,
I am trying to sell my website! rcnoob.com It isnt finished yet!!!

Check it out.
Kevin
Last edited by RCSwitz18; Sep 24, 2012 at 12:44 AM.
Sep 23, 2012, 11:30 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Piece's Avatar
Uhhh, I checked out your website... It's a little sparse, and most of the info there is wrong.
Sep 24, 2012, 12:42 AM
Registered User
RCSwitz18's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by C₄H₁₀ View Post
Uhhh, I checked out your website... It's a little sparse, and most of the info there is wrong.
Im sorry, did you fall out of the wrong side of the bed?
Of course it needs some work? Hence why im selling it?

If its wrong, YOU go ahead, buy it and make it right. I dont care. I just dont have the time.

Jeeze, people these days.....
Sep 24, 2012, 01:13 AM
RCG -Minus Member
microflitedude's Avatar
It is a little choppy. I would include how both aileron and rudder input is needed to make a smooth turn. Also a bit more on how airfoils work, how air will speed up above the wing and slow down below.

Just trying to help out. C4H10 is good with English/grammar and could help you.
Sep 24, 2012, 01:15 AM
Registered User
RCSwitz18's Avatar
Its just I don't have time!
Its an excellent idea, I think, but need work and time.....
Sep 24, 2012, 02:03 AM
use the 4s luke, use the 4s...
scrub monkey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer View Post
It is really easy....now i would be impressed if you could flip the tx around, so its BACKWARDS...
Now that i would like to say
Sep 24, 2012, 02:11 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Piece's Avatar
Quote:
Also a bit more on how airfoils work, how air will speed up above the wing and slow down below.
I'd advise getting rid of that nonsense video completely and putting up a correct description of how wings produce lift
Sep 24, 2012, 07:02 AM
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dhsedge41er View Post
Hi i am Dan whiting i am sixteen 16. I stated on a super cub then went to a piece of crap um sukhoi xp when i could tail slide the sc.then found 3dhs and now have the following planes :3dhs edge 41(rip) 3dhs extra epp 33 3dhs extra 47
Hey Dan!
3DHS is great, I have a 51 and in the next couple of months hopefully a 48 Edge
Sep 24, 2012, 02:44 PM
It'll be fineee...
RCgirl383's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dhsedge41er View Post
Hi i am Dan whiting i am sixteen 16. I stated on a super cub then went to a piece of crap um sukhoi xp when i could tail slide the sc.then found 3dhs and now have the following planes :3dhs edge 41(rip) 3dhs extra epp 33 3dhs extra 47
Welcome Dan, I learned to fly on a SuperCub too now I have a SuperCub with ailerons, ParkZone extra, hobbyzone champ, hobbyzone mini SuperCub, 3dhs epp yak 54 48" and a 72" extra 330.
Sep 24, 2012, 03:10 PM
AMA Another Mans Airplane
cale10's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383 View Post
Welcome Dan, I learned to fly on a SuperCub too now I have a SuperCub with ailerons, ParkZone extra, hobbyzone champ, hobbyzone mini SuperCub, 3dhs epp yak 54 48" and a 72" extra 330.
was your 71 beyond repair? any pics of the aftermath?
Sep 24, 2012, 03:13 PM
Registered User
Alex Schauer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10 View Post
was your 71 beyond repair? any pics of the aftermath?




Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GENERAL CHIT CHAT - advice, videos, cool stuff, new toys, reports, articles, ideas AussieJarred Dynamic Soaring 1244 Mar 21, 2017 09:55 PM
Discussion Official Eflite UMX Mig 15 DF Owners Thread NitroCharged Micro EDF Jets and Power Systems 5663 Dec 16, 2016 11:47 AM
Contest Chit Chat Thread With one Rule: You must reply to poster above you and be relevant! HoaRC Chit Chat 25 Aug 08, 2013 01:48 AM
Discussion General Chit Chat...... Keenan smith RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier) 38 May 28, 2012 05:03 PM