NEAT Night Flying!!! - Page 3 - RC Groups
Aug 24, 2012, 09:06 PM
"Free crash instruction"

A few nightfliers with help from Dan at LazerToys

Lazertoys helped me big time last year and I highly recommend you visit there booth. I plan on bringing a few night fliers....... if I can make event, still iffy .. But I can share it here
Crash's UFO nightflier ! (0 min 28 sec)
Last edited by Cr@sh; Sep 07, 2012 at 08:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 01, 2012, 02:40 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Look out for the Lazertoys/BCSF Disco Inferno flight
Sep 01, 2012, 02:55 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
The what you lunatic?
Sep 02, 2012, 09:28 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Doc ,You do remember the light's and smoke inside the Big Top ? ...bring your best disco CD .....I wish we could strap one of the bottle torches to a plane , ya know !...the torches that accidentally found their way into the fire with a little help from the BC gang?
Sep 02, 2012, 09:32 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Disco Inferno comes with its own disco ball !!!

I'm still trying to figure out how to attach one of these "special logs" to a night flier

Pyrotechnic camping fun (1 min 51 sec)
Last edited by dr.E; Sep 02, 2012 at 09:40 PM.
Sep 02, 2012, 09:40 PM
"Free crash instruction"
My daughter has one she wants to bring but I need room for models I bought to bring home. I'm sure she'll squeeze it in some where I grabbed some more lights and lazers from sam ash just for the big top.
Sep 03, 2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr@sh
My daughter has one she wants to bring but I need room for models I bought to bring home. I'm sure she'll squeeze it in some where I grabbed some more lights and lazers from sam ash just for the big top.
So Crash, does this mean you'll be making it this year? You sounded questionable earlier - hopefully things worked out. If you're coming does that mean you'll have the disco lights in tow? They were extremely cool plus I believe Adam is bringing a smoke machine plus a bubble machine

Rob
Sep 03, 2012, 02:07 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Well.......it's my girls sweet sixteen that sunday. I may tool up there just to get away from all the girls cause there making me crazy with plans already. Rob, I bought some fireworks and also trying to save the perfect bottles for bombfire entertainment, If I do show up?....I'll have a Pa and sub woofing sound system with plenty of lights. I want to make another trip to PA and get more cakes for fireworks, it was buy one, get one free .....So, I'll know for sure this weekend if I'm going to NEAT. I should ask Arnold first about fireworks keeping it safe without the repeated lighting of small single rockets and stuff. I enjoy finally cakes..... and the more shots the better.
Last edited by Cr@sh; Sep 07, 2012 at 08:46 PM.
Sep 03, 2012, 03:52 PM
You're going to ask the guy that was throwing lipos in the fire if fireworks are ok? Irony
Sep 03, 2012, 03:56 PM
"Free crash instruction"
He he ......yeah I know, I'm such a dumb @#$% .....................out of respect, it is his property so just giving a heads up.
Last edited by Cr@sh; Sep 07, 2012 at 08:47 PM.
Sep 03, 2012, 04:06 PM
Just pulling your leg. You're doing it the right way.
Sep 03, 2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS
Just pulling your leg. You're doing it the right way.
Some of the guys in our tent are planning to bring some fireworks as well for Saturday night, assuming Arnie is ok with it. If so then maybe we can have some pyrotechnics Friday and Saturday nights

Rob
Sep 04, 2012, 01:57 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
Looks like there may be opportunity to turn my slightly lit 32" EPP Extra Slick from unwieldy overweight hog into more of a swan with the right products and a few pointers.

Next year maybe I should light the EPP Eagle and soar with him.
Sep 04, 2012, 08:40 PM
"Free crash instruction"
both my daughter and myself bought the green pointers....I have a crystal that gives a freaky view on mountainside Man !..... I have to go to NEAT and theres all these issues preventing me at the moment.
Sep 05, 2012, 07:37 PM
When pigs fly rc
Can we do night time bowling with the planes? Saw some video from other venues and it looks fun!