Aug 16, 2012, 07:42 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
One of the nicest things about night flying at NEAT aside from the extreme darkness is there's no time limit. I'm bringing a folding chair out to the flight line.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 16, 2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS
One of the nicest things about night flying at NEAT aside from the extreme darkness is there's no time limit. I'm bringing a folding chair out to the flight line.
I recommend a small cooler as well

Rob
Aug 17, 2012, 08:28 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
For those interested.... Rob will be doing an NightFlying chat at the BCSF Tent on Friday... Soldering irons and stufff will be available at the Tent and NightFlying Packages can be purchased at LazerToys.....

BW Rob...can you post the links and plans of your recommended airplanes.....
Aug 17, 2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
I recommend a small cooler as well

Rob
Added to the checklist!
Aug 19, 2012, 08:30 PM
The sky is my playground.
Hmm, I think I need more lights..off to lazer toys..
Aug 20, 2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
I and doesn't have to blind everyone on the flight line!

Rob
... you have a problem with my Cularis ?!?!?!?
Aug 20, 2012, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W
... you have a problem with my Cularis ?!?!?!?
Isn't that the "anytime" pill?
Aug 20, 2012, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
For those interested.... Rob will be doing an NightFlying chat at the BCSF Tent on Friday... Soldering irons and stufff will be available at the Tent and NightFlying Packages can be purchased at LazerToys.....

BW Rob...can you post the links and plans of your recommended airplanes.....
good to know . i have plans on adding some night flying lights on my skyhawk .
Aug 20, 2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss
I'll have my Hobby Lobby Miracle (309 leds) and a Polaris ready to go.
It will be nice to see you again Pete, please drop on by so I can say Hello to you, Carolyn, and the gang.

I will be by myself this year and won't get a chance to venture out until after dark.
Aug 21, 2012, 04:11 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Hobby RC
It will be nice to see you again Pete, please drop on by so I can say Hello to you, Carolyn, and the gang.

I will be by myself this year and won't get a chance to venture out until after dark.
Looks like we are in the same neck of the woods again this year Jason. You going to be tent camping again this year?
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Aug 21, 2012, 06:26 AM
Quote:

Will do. Trek on down to the JCSF tent (the big round tent at the south end of the campground). The Skymaster's bunch will be there! So far Carolynn and I, Greg and Lori, Joe and David are planning on coming.
Aug 21, 2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
Looks like we are in the same neck of the woods again this year Jason. You going to be tent camping again this year?
Yes I will be camping this year. However I am keaving my baggage. Coworker behind.
Aug 21, 2012, 07:08 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Yes I will be camping this year. However I am keaving my baggage. Coworker behind.
yeah, my wife will be teaching this year so my daughter and granddaughter will be coming down to help out. We'll be close enough we can keep a eye on things for breaks and such. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I should be there wednesday and with the RV I should get some night flying in
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Aug 21, 2012, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
yeah, my wife will be teaching this year so my daughter and granddaughter will be coming down to help out. We'll be close enough we can keep a eye on things for breaks and such. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I should be there wednesday and with the RV I should get some night flying in
Thank you for that. I should be up there Wed evening.
Aug 24, 2012, 04:35 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
On a side note Steve from KillerPlanes and WinglessB are astronomy buffs... I'll bring one of my telescopes to check out stuff....