The 2012 NEAT Fair BCSF Tent - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 13, 2012, 09:11 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Yippee!

The 2012 NEAT Fair BCSF Tent

It's that time of year again when me and Carlos and Gerry start to think about tent activities. How about some suggestions for movies. We can't watch "1941" again can we?

Can't wait to see you all there!

Mike
to remove ads between posts
Aug 14, 2012, 06:08 AM
Dan suggested the original "Flight of the Pheonix" the remake was also good- but the original is better he says.
Diane
Lazertoyz
Aug 14, 2012, 09:23 AM
Team Futaba
Can't wait to see you guys out there this year!

Dan
Aug 14, 2012, 09:39 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
We will bring the Sensei and Tactic cordless tx buddy box for guys to try it out....

We have two 6ch and two 4ch txs along with 4 receivers so we can set up other models...

Dan...talk to the Hobbico guys so they can do a new product chat at the BCSF Tent also
Aug 14, 2012, 11:18 AM
It won't get a chuckle, but "One Six Right" is a great general aviation film. I can bring my copy if anyone is interested. It goes into the history of GA in the US, and has some phenominal flight sequences. If you like Cubs there's a great scene that you'll love.

Rob
Aug 14, 2012, 01:34 PM
I like Cubs! Let's see if Gerry can download it.
Aug 14, 2012, 02:40 PM
Team Futaba
Carlos, I will speak to a few people and see what we can do.

Dan
Aug 14, 2012, 02:52 PM
One Six Right. Check.
Got it. Any other movie requests?
Aug 14, 2012, 02:59 PM
Does anyone have any of the SKS videos of past NEAT Fairs? Might be fun to take a look back to electric flight in the stone ages.
Aug 14, 2012, 04:23 PM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS
Does anyone have any of the SKS videos of past NEAT Fairs? Might be fun to take a look back to electric flight in the stone ages.
I have all that he has done. I will bring them with me.
Aug 14, 2012, 04:36 PM
I'll bring the DVD player to go the the projector and 12 foot screen.
Maybe some popcorn this year.
Aug 14, 2012, 09:04 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
I have a popcorn maker
Aug 16, 2012, 04:59 AM

tent activities

Hi Guys, if anybody is interested I have a couple of DVD's I can contribute
Don Low Masters tournament

SEFF

and how about Flyboys? the newer version of the Tuskeegee Airmen, a more true to life telling of the story. Less poetic license, more fact, I guess when you think about what those guy had to endure back then it's a true testament to their courage and self respect, that they endured and flew the pants off of most other pilots of their time. I for one love the history of it all.

I would be happy to pass these along to Mike or Carlos to bring for movie nights, also I have a suggestion, Youtube has some great coverage of almost every flying event known to man, if some one has a laptop we can watch coverage of recent events like, ETOC, Joe Nall, the Nats, and for those that have never seen it "La Ferte Alais" from the Paris air show Rc models with no size restrictions some as large as 75% scale and yes all electric you have to see it to believe it etc.etc..... just a thought, anyway let me know either way.
See Ya'll there,
Eric G.
Last edited by Eric Giorgiantonio; Aug 16, 2012 at 05:05 AM.
Aug 16, 2012, 07:26 AM
Flyboys.
Got it.
Aug 16, 2012, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Giorgiantonio
Hi Guys, if anybody is interested I have a couple of DVD's I can contribute
Don Low Masters tournament

SEFF

and how about Flyboys? the newer version of the Tuskeegee Airmen, a more true to life telling of the story. Less poetic license, more fact, I guess when you think about what those guy had to endure back then it's a true testament to their courage and self respect, that they endured and flew the pants off of most other pilots of their time. I for one love the history of it all.

I would be happy to pass these along to Mike or Carlos to bring for movie nights, also I have a suggestion, Youtube has some great coverage of almost every flying event known to man, if some one has a laptop we can watch coverage of recent events like, ETOC, Joe Nall, the Nats, and for those that have never seen it "La Ferte Alais" from the Paris air show Rc models with no size restrictions some as large as 75% scale and yes all electric you have to see it to believe it etc.etc..... just a thought, anyway let me know either way.
See Ya'll there,
Eric G.
Eric where do you fly< I am in Toms River Rich