Multiwiicopter Y6 upgrade
HI RC fellows!
Some modifications on my Y6 Multiwiicopter are done.
1) Lowering the weight – shortening of the cables and put out all golds connectors -28g
2) Change the small 4S 2200mAh battery for the battery with higher capacity 4S 2650mAh
3) Use the Flytron vibration dampers for flightcontroler mounting on the copter chassis
4) Use the rubber band for helping to the camera stabilisation servo (it is now more soft then before)
5) Get out all backlash from the cammera gimbal
6) Change the FPV FATSHARK 5,8Ghz 100mw for the 600mW version from immersion
7) Change the stock antennas for the CP ones
8) Copter is now also very well balanced
My new video maded this week as below
Last edited by sprstemvnose; Aug 16, 2012 at 06:13 AM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Yaw issue with 4.0 upgrade on x8 and Y6||tahoelight||Aerial Photography||11||May 04, 2012 02:37 AM|
|Link||RTF MultiWiicopter Y6 w/TX & everything!||Sid3ways||Multirotor Talk||6||Mar 18, 2011 09:17 PM|
|Sold||RTF MultiWiicopter Y6 w/TX & everything!||Sid3ways||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||4||Mar 17, 2011 05:23 AM|