Aug 08, 2012, 03:21 PM
Discussion

2012 NEAT FAIR What are you Bringing?

So what are you bringing to Fly or trade or sell at NEAT 2012?

If you are using Arnie's new swap area let us know what you are going to put there- and what your price is.

If you are looking to purchase something list it here- and maybe someone will bring it and swap or sell it to you!

I know it is getting late but some flyers may not have a plane and are always looking to pick up a new addition!

Diane
to remove ads between posts
Aug 08, 2012, 03:53 PM
RIP Azarr - "Old age is not for sissies"
3D HS 68" Velox red/black scheme, receiver ready or will part out provided the plane goes first.

Azarr
Aug 08, 2012, 07:32 PM
To fly: Micki wants to bring her new J-3, hopefully to fly in a demo (hint, hint, Tom!). I figure I'll fly my Mambo 252, although Micki may let me fly her SuperCruiser...

To sell:
1. Slyph (my design). 360 sq. inches, 3 HS-81 SX, Jeti 15/4 with Jeti ESC and two 2S3300 Lipos -- needs a reciever to be RTF.

2. Spektrum DX-7 transmitter (DSM2 only) with charger.

CD
Last edited by Captain Dunsel; Aug 09, 2012 at 02:43 PM.
Aug 08, 2012, 09:51 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
All Bergen County Tent Participants will have access to the Swap Hut.... Just put your stuff for sale there....no need to pay for selling it...
Aug 08, 2012, 10:04 PM

Wanting to buy

Im looking for a Multiplex Twinjet (or clone) i perfer new in box, but willing to look at a used one .
Aug 10, 2012, 05:00 PM
When pigs fly rc
looking for a wildcat from parkzone (used)
rich
Aug 13, 2012, 08:27 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
I'm looking for 1/3rd scale Piper Cub wheels.
Aug 13, 2012, 10:39 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
If all goes well I'll be bringing my Giant Eurofighter. Need to get it done first

-Adam
Latest blog entry: Giant Scale Lego Plane
Aug 13, 2012, 10:46 PM

Bringing to Neat

Hey Adam, WOW!! nice job that is a big plane just one question how do you get in it?? just kidding but for sure a beautiful looking model hope you get it finished and good luck with it.

Regards
Eric G.
Aug 14, 2012, 12:24 AM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Giorgiantonio
Hey Adam, WOW!! nice job that is a big plane just one question how do you get in it?? just kidding but for sure a beautiful looking model hope you get it finished and good luck with it.

Regards
Eric G.
Ha, ha! I'd bet either you or I could fit in it.
Aug 14, 2012, 01:03 AM
The sky is my playground.
I'm gonna bring a bunch of planes for sale this year. Either in BNF or PNP condition. All great flyers in great condition. "Time" is my worse enemy these days.

Alfa P-39
Electricfly Fokker DVII
Electricfly Camel
E-Flite Stearman
Parkzone BF-109

As for what I'll be flying:
E-Flite RV-9
HZ Cub on floats with Gopro2
Alfa BF-109
Alfa FW-190D
PZ Radian with lights.
Aug 14, 2012, 12:38 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
My flying buddy who will be arriving saturday morning may bring his Thunder Tiger Bearcat, never been flown, he doesn't have a paved runway. Might also bring a Hangar 9 Tiger Moth Kit he's not going to get to.

For me, one thing I'll be looking for is WWI biplanes large enough to qualify as giants, either ARFs, PNP or BNF, that are either already electric or dead easy conversions to electric. Hangar 9 discontinued the Fokker and Sopwith that are perfect for that.

I may have one or two small electrics to pass on to other pilots too.
Aug 14, 2012, 06:37 PM

Vinyl Cutter

I will be bringing my vinyl cutter if anyone wants any custom graphics cut. Will have a bunch of colors. Cheap pricing. If you want to email me in advance with info on the graphics you are looking for, I can have them cut before arriving at the Fair.
Aug 14, 2012, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIT KID
If all goes well I'll be bringing my Giant Eurofighter. Need to get it done first

-Adam
whoah : that is niiiiiiiiiice , even if it isnt done ,bring it any way .
Aug 14, 2012, 07:43 PM
Purdue Engineering
I'll be bringing my scratch-built Boeing 717-200 this year, and have applied for a demo spot just in case it proves unique and interesting enough. It'd be fun to have a few airliners flying together if there are others at the show.

Actually, "flyingscottman" did the vinyl graphics for this one.