Thread Tools
Aug 06, 2012, 05:25 PM
fly FPV
Discussion

Space Mission LIVE STREAM


Space Mission

We send a video probe into space! (Well sums up
accurate stratosphere)

Up Height: 30.000 meters (100.000 feet)

We are able to receive a live video image on the ground!

It is set to a live video stream at Ustream.

Some pictures of the probe to follow tomorrow!

The scheduled start is Saturday, 11.08.2012 at about 7-10 clock.
!!Central European Time!!
[B]move /amended again!
A new date will be announced!
--
There is a NEW appointment!

Friday, 17/08/12
Time: 7-11 PM (CET, Central European Time)

For your respective time zone

you have to look up times

(1-5 PM New York time)

17.08.2012
Mission Completed!
Probe found again!
full range

Distance: 82600 meters
Altitude: 24000 meters




On: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fpv-live

Last edited by FPVer; Aug 17, 2012 at 05:07 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 06, 2012, 06:04 PM
Registered User
Ceros007's Avatar
Nice
Aug 09, 2012, 08:03 AM
Suspended Account
WOW, image that TX and RX system for our FPV flights! Fly around the world!
Aug 09, 2012, 08:39 AM
Registered User
flyboygaac's Avatar
That is a regular Lawmate 1W 2,4GHz... nice... I have one of those and I want to FPV to the moon

I will be at my computer in the 11th to watch this!

Good luck and God Speed!
Aug 09, 2012, 08:52 AM
IN tothe DOOR MASTER
airkoyote's Avatar
The moon?!! Why not send a probe to Mars and race against the american curiosity rover?

Ive seen plenty of youtube movies about sending probes with Gopro's to 100.000ft but never seen one with live transmition. So good luck and hope you have a good airplane finder .
Aug 09, 2012, 09:42 AM
Registered User
we need the video posted up
Aug 09, 2012, 10:05 AM
Registered User
snelan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornant
we need the video posted up
This. Unless I am just not seeing it. Gonna keep looking around though.
Aug 09, 2012, 10:37 AM
Registered User
flyboygaac's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by airkoyote
The moon?!! Why not send a probe to Mars and race against the american curiosity rover?

Ive seen plenty of youtube movies about sending probes with Gopro's to 100.000ft but never seen one with live transmition. So good luck and hope you have a good airplane finder .
Are you saying that the guys in this forums can't do it?
Let's wait some months and see who is the first guy to send one FPV model to the Moon and Mars

hornant... patience .... patience... the 11th August is coming...
Aug 09, 2012, 04:49 PM
fly FPV

Amended / move


Hello people,
I am very pleased that our project is some agreement!

But, unfortunately, must include the date of the rise due consultation with air traffic control to move /amended again!

A new date will be announced!
(next week 13.08.12 to 19.08.12)
Sorry for this!
Aug 10, 2012, 03:45 AM
IN tothe DOOR MASTER
airkoyote's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboygaac
Are you saying that the guys in this forums can't do it?
Let's wait some months and see who is the first guy to send one FPV model to the Moon and Mars ...
Never in my mind I doubt that
Aug 10, 2012, 08:48 AM
Registered User
Ceros007's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVer
Hello people,
I am very pleased that our project is some agreement!

But, unfortunately, must include the date of the rise due consultation with air traffic control to move /amended again!

A new date will be announced!
(next week 13.08.12 to 19.08.12)
Sorry for this!
I don't want to miss that.
Aug 13, 2012, 04:06 AM
fly FPV

!!There is a NEW appointment!!


There is a NEW appointment!

Friday, 17/08/12
Time: 7-11 PM (CET, Central European Time)

For your respective time zone

you have to look up times

(1-5 PM New York time)
Aug 13, 2012, 05:05 AM
Registered User
flyboygaac's Avatar
Scheduled
Aug 15, 2012, 04:25 PM
fly FPV
Hello,
approval has been issuing today.

The launch will take place on Friday, 17/08/2012 by 8-9 CET
  • 7:30 start of the live broadcast
  • 8:00 Preparation Start
  • 8:10 to 9:00 Start of the balloon ( switch to the live image of the probe)
  • Approx.8:10-9:00 -> .11: 00 Live Flight of the video probe
  • approx.11: 00 start of salvage (Broadcast)
  • open end

!! All times CET !!
Last edited by FPVer; Aug 15, 2012 at 04:49 PM.
Aug 15, 2012, 04:36 PM
Mobius Cables... I got em'
chanyote66's Avatar
Nice! Im gonna have to watch this one... If 2.4 can go that far, I cant wait to see my 1.2ghz range!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Live FPV Stream from TeamWhiteLlama! Tonight at 10:15ish CST! gundamnitpete FPV Talk 2 Feb 29, 2012 12:52 PM
Discussion Live FPV quadcopter stream from TeamWhiteLlama! gundamnitpete Multirotor Drone Talk 4 Feb 26, 2012 01:06 AM