Sep 20, 2012, 10:58 PM
Got mine today and have her ready for the maiden. I am going to wait untill after I fly it to put on the decals and other details. I just wish Dynam had not put their name in the center of the logo for Waco. Probably has something to do with copyright and or Trademark laws. Will see how she does in the air tomorrow. This is one heck of a plane for so little money.

Terry
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2012, 01:34 PM
Parkstormer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyman
Got mine today and have her ready for the maiden. I am going to wait untill after I fly it to put on the decals and other details. I just wish Dynam had not put their name in the center of the logo for Waco. Probably has something to do with copyright and or Trademark laws. Will see how she does in the air tomorrow. This is one heck of a plane for so little money.

Terry
I'm sure it's because they've not paid Waco for the rights. Mine should get here Monday; I plan to leave off the decals other than the striping, etc. Should be a fun plane!
Sep 21, 2012, 01:36 PM
Parkstormer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by P 51 Jockey
Some in flight photos my daughter took last weekend. She did pretty good for being 12.
I'd say she did well for any age! I've got a Canon EOS--maybe I can convince my wife to do pics of the maiden . . .
Sep 22, 2012, 12:06 AM
Hi Guy's, Mind if i join in
Dynam Waco Bipe (2 min 15 sec)
Sep 22, 2012, 07:32 AM

Tail Feathers Control Horns????

The Tail Feathers Control Horns are not installed in my kit and there is no reference in the instructions on what screws to use to install them. Can anyone help me out???

While i am asking, are there problem areas or errors in the instructions??

Has everyone hooked up the LED Running Lights?

Thanks ................................. Dennis
Sep 22, 2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitech1
The Tail Feathers Control Horns are not installed in my kit and there is no reference in the instructions on what screws to use to install them. Can anyone help me out???

While i am asking, are there problem areas or errors in the instructions??

Has everyone hooked up the LED Running Lights?

Thanks ................................. Dennis
The 20mm one's.
Sep 23, 2012, 03:26 AM
Don't waste your time with the installed LED's. They are not bright enough to see in a dark room. I don't know why Dynam will not put good led's in their airframes. Most people including myself put aftermarket light sets into our airframes. There are a bunch of nice inexpensive lighting sets out there. The good thing is all the wiring channels are pre-moulded and its very easy to install a set of your choice.
Sep 23, 2012, 03:38 AM

Transporting the WACO ?

Hi guys have been looking at this Waco biplane for a few days and wondering about biting the bullet and buy one,like the size of it and the fact it's 4S.I'm just wondering about transportation,I have a BMW coupe the back seats fold down does this plane break down for transportation?
Paul
Sep 23, 2012, 01:38 PM
Has anyone flown both this and the Dynam "Peaks"? How do they compare?
Sep 23, 2012, 07:57 PM
Corona, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail
Hi guys have been looking at this Waco biplane for a few days and wondering about biting the bullet and buy one,like the size of it and the fact it's 4S.I'm just wondering about transportation,I have a BMW coupe the back seats fold down does this plane break down for transportation?
Paul
The radio installation and interplane struts kinda suck for breakdown, but I think you'll be fine if your trunk goes thru to your folded seats.
Sep 23, 2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P 51 Jockey
The radio installation and interplane struts kinda suck for breakdown, but I think you'll be fine if your trunk goes thru to your folded seats.
I would think the back seat would be no problem, You Kinda want to keep it all together lot's of mini nut's and bolt's that are so easy to loose, And yes the light's that come with it are crap, I used the Hobbypartz $13 light kit.
Sep 24, 2012, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail
Paul
You don't want to assemble/disassemble this plane. Once its together, its supposed to stay together. It's not really that big, but I am used to 1/4 scale models. It is a very nice flying foamie though. You will not be disappointed if you like 40's era biplanes. She's that sweet.
Sep 24, 2012, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetterDragun
Has anyone flown both this and the Dynam "Peaks"? How do they compare?
Really no comparison at all. They are two totally different airplanes. The quality is the same as they are typical Dynam. (Great value for the money) They also both fly well.
Sep 24, 2012, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Morgan
You don't want to assemble/disassemble this plane. Once its together, its supposed to stay together. It's not really that big, but I am used to 1/4 scale models. It is a very nice flying foamie though. You will not be disappointed if you like 40's era biplanes. She's that sweet.
Thanks for your replies P51,John and Scott,I really like the look of this biplane and I think it will fit in the back of my car with out breaking it down. Thanks again !
Paul
Sep 24, 2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Morgan
Really no comparison at all. They are two totally different airplanes. The quality is the same as they are typical Dynam. (Great value for the money) They also both fly well.
What are the primary difference? Which one can fly slower?

Quick Reply