Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Old Aug 20, 2012, 09:34 AM
Find More Posts by xplaneguy
EB-66C Team Member
Just completed the maiden.....Awesome stock power, clean aerobatics, gentle landings. It cruises at half throttle and has a commanding presence in the air. A keeper! My photographer was sleeping at 6:05am....photos to come later.

Best,
Tony
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Hobby King Le Petit
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 22, 2012, 01:02 AM
EB-66C Team Member
Post flight inspection revealed a loose lock nut on the wheel screw. The screw backed out. I pulled apart the wheel pants and applyed loctite to the nut. Problem solved. Double check the nut.

Best,
Tony
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:45 PM
Find More Posts by Sammy70
PSALM 14:1
EXCELLENT pictures Evelyn!!
Old Aug 29, 2012, 11:39 PM
Find More Posts by Bajora
AA6JB
Nice job Evelyn!

NP has a 10% off sale going on and the Wak(c)o kit is out of stock!
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 30, 2012, 03:22 AM
Find More Posts by bouncebk2003
I have been busy,but I have this one sitting in a box waiting to be put together.You pictures have inspired me.Maybe I can get it together in the next week.I am ready for some barnstormer aerobatics!!
Old Aug 30, 2012, 12:33 PM
Find More Posts by Norm62
Thanks Tony and Evelyn! I really like the looks of this one! This hobby (addiction!) is killing my wallet and I'm just about out of places to store them!

Norm
Old Aug 31, 2012, 03:21 AM
Find More Posts by poziovahim

I want one :)

Who has these in stock?
I'm in New Mexico and I don't care what the shipping cost would be
Old Aug 31, 2012, 06:54 PM
EB-66C Team Member
Thanks for the great feedback! I'll make sure to have Evelyn read the replies...she'll appreciate the comments. I now need to invest in a real camera for Evelyn to use. Trying to get a clean in flight photo with a $100 point & shoot camera is challenging but she has done a great job!

Check PW-RC or RC Castle...they may have the Waco.

Thanks again,
Tony
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 01, 2012, 05:36 AM
Find More Posts by P 51 Jockey
Corona, CA
Progress report......I'm not done! LOL It's coming along though. I only made 1 template for painting, so I can only do one panel a day. I'll have it finished next week for sure. I can't wait to fly this thing!
Old Sep 01, 2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xplaneguy View Post
Thanks for the great feedback! I'll make sure to have Evelyn read the replies...she'll appreciate the comments. I now need to invest in a real camera for Evelyn to use. Trying to get a clean in flight photo with a $100 point & shoot camera is challenging but she has done a great job!

Check PW-RC or RC Castle...they may have the Waco.

Thanks again,
Tony
Thanks Tony,
RC castle doesn't carry it but Philip at PW RC said he is considering ordering a few and will let me know!
Dan
Old Sep 01, 2012, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P 51 Jockey View Post
Progress report......I'm not done! LOL It's coming along though. I only made 1 template for painting, so I can only do one panel a day. I'll have it finished next week for sure. I can't wait to fly this thing!
She's lookin mighty fine!
Be careful in the sun!
Dan
Old Sep 01, 2012, 11:35 AM
Find More Posts by P 51 Jockey
Corona, CA
Luckily, I have shade where I fly. I also put a couple coats of WBPU over the whole thing.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 11:52 PM
EB-66C Team Member
P51 Jockey-Very nice! Lookin forward to seeing it finished.

Best,
Tony
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 04, 2012, 07:57 PM
Find More Posts by tbnil
maidened my waco have flown 6/7 batteries flys great ONLY PROBLEM IS THE HATCH WONT STAY CLOSED. so I used velcro to replace the weak magnets. Anyone else have this problem tom