This thread is privately moderated by SargeAF, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 05, 2012, 02:12 PM
Trader Rating: 33
Sold

**SOLD** O.S. 37 SZ-H Ringed Heli Engine + Century Pipe $75 Shipped U.S,

I have a O.S. 37 SZ-H Ringed heli motor and Century pipe for sale. I used this motor/pipe in a Century Hawk Pro and the motor has about 3.5 gallons of fuel through it. I ran Cool Power 30% synthetic with 22% oil and nothing else. It has been stored in a plastic bag with after-run oil after it was removed from the helicopter. Motor starts easily, idles reliably and has excellent power for a .30 size. I have all electric helicopters now so I have no need for this motor. I have the owners manual also. Note that I'm missing the carb arm screw (not sure what I did with it,) but that item is available from most retailers for like $2.00 (or could possibly buy from hardware store that carries metric fasteners.)

I'd like $75 shipped in the U.S. for the motor/pipe combo. If you're international, I"ll take $90 even. May be open to reasonable offers. Payment via Paypal only. PM me if you're interested.

v/r
Sarge

Last edited by SargeAF; Sep 04, 2012 at 07:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 07, 2012, 08:32 AM
Trader Rating: 33
Lowered price to $75 shipped U.S. or $90 shipped intl.

PM me if you're interested.

SargeAF