This thread is privately moderated by wingnut1st, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 05, 2012, 07:44 AM
Find More Posts by wingnut1st
Trader Rating: 11
Wanted

Micafilm

Anyone have any Micafilm for sale?
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 05, 2012, 09:19 AM
Find More Posts by wingnut1st
Trader Rating: 11

Micafilm

There is also another company that makes a covering like micafilm, can't recall the name but I would like to buy that covering also.
Old Aug 05, 2012, 04:49 PM
Find More Posts by nero1156
Trader Rating: 338

Mica Film

I have a few rolls new and a few partials. I will get total and colors, and pics. Thanks, Neil.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 12, 2012, 11:22 PM
Find More Posts by skranish
Trader Rating: 16
From The Lab
I have some 'clear' micafilm (NIB rolls). I am pretty sure it pre-dates the Great Pains takeover of Coverite.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 12:47 AM
F1A
Find More Posts by F1A
Trader Rating: 0
F1A

Micafilm

Quote:
Originally Posted by skranish View Post
I have some 'clear' micafilm (NIB rolls). I am pretty sure it pre-dates the Great Pains takeover of Coverite.
Would you have clear micafilm for sale?
Old Sep 26, 2012, 01:11 AM
Find More Posts by skranish
Trader Rating: 16
From The Lab
I have multiple rolls. These are unopened, and OLD - probably REAL Coverite, not Great Pains stuff. Make me an offer, and keep in mind that shipping will be about the same for 1 roll - or 4 or 5.
regards
steve
skranish at verizon dot net
Old Sep 27, 2012, 10:35 PM
F1A
Find More Posts by F1A
F1A
Dear Steve,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Because I fly F1A glider I would be interested in as many you have for sale. The last time I purchased it was from Tower Hobby years ago, (just before Coverite stopped making it). They had it in 6ft. and 15ft rolls. What size do you have and what would be the price you would consider selling it?

With best regards,
Leslie
Old Sep 28, 2012, 08:21 AM
SRM
Find More Posts by SRM
Trader Rating: 87
SRM
I have seven rolls of Micafilm (some double rolls) that I'd let go for $10 per roll plus whatever the shipping costs might be. LMK if interested.
Last edited by SRM; Jul 08, 2014 at 02:06 PM.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 06:28 PM
Find More Posts by Harlan
Trader Rating: 34
I have about 11 rolls of original MicaFilm in yellow, red, orange, white and red metallic. There is also a partial roll of silver and red metallic. I believe all of it is the original Coverite manufacured stuff. A couple of the rolls are in the transparent plastics boxes rather than on cardboard tubes.

If anyone is interested, please contact me for more detail on the colors. I live in Illinois.

H
Old Oct 13, 2016, 08:14 PM
F1A
Find More Posts by F1A
F1A
[QUOTE=Harlan;35945175]I have about 11 rolls of original MicaFilm in yellow, red, orange, white and red metallic. There is also a partial roll of silver and red metallic. I believe all of it is the original Coverite manufacured stuff. A couple of the rolls are in the transparent plastics boxes rather than on cardboard tubes.

If anyone is interested, please contact me for more detail on the colors. I live in Illinois.

Hello,

Could you tell me what you have in each color and how much would you sell all the rolls?

Thanking you in advance,
Leslie
Old Oct 14, 2016, 11:41 AM
Find More Posts by Harlan
Trader Rating: 34
Leslie:

I have 2 rolls each of 2504 Yellow, 2507 Orange, 2511 Metallic Red, 2502 Red. also 1 roll of 2501 White and a roll that looks like its a bit of red and a bit of white as well as what I think is a partial roll of a yellow (looks kind of metallic).

Leslie, I have no idea how long these rolls are, but at least the first nine above are full rolls. As I mentioned, there is a single yellow roll that may be a partial. There are 11 rolls in total. I thought I had 2 more rolls of white, but it turns out one is Oracover and the other is Solarfilm.

I can't recall what it takes to ship to Toronto from Chicago, but if you want all of them, I'm thinking $100 US plus shipping. Shipping to any US destination wouldn't be more than $17, but not sure about Toronto. If you want them, I'll get an estimate prior to shipping. I accept Paypal.

Regards,
Harlan
Old Oct 14, 2016, 12:48 PM
F1A
Find More Posts by F1A
F1A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlan View Post
Leslie:

I have 2 rolls each of 2504 Yellow, 2507 Orange, 2511 Metallic Red, 2502 Red. also 1 roll of 2501 White and a roll that looks like its a bit of red and a bit of white as well as what I think is a partial roll of a yellow (looks kind of metallic).

Leslie, I have no idea how long these rolls are, but at least the first nine above are full rolls. As I mentioned, there is a single yellow roll that may be a partial. There are 11 rolls in total. I thought I had 2 more rolls of white, but it turns out one is Oracover and the other is Solarfilm.

I can't recall what it takes to ship to Toronto from Chicago, but if you want all of them, I'm thinking $100 US plus shipping. Shipping to any US destination wouldn't be more than $17, but not sure about Toronto. If you want them, I'll get an estimate prior to shipping. I accept Paypal.

Regards,
Harlan
Hello Harlan,
I will take all the Micafilm. I could call you if you send me your phone number and you can reach me by e-mail at aljolie@sympatico.ca
Best regards,
Leslie
Old Oct 14, 2016, 12:52 PM
F1A
Find More Posts by F1A
F1A
Hello Harlan,
Please check the shipping of all the micafilm to Toronto.
Thanking you in advance,
Leslie