This thread is privately moderated by going4speed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 01, 2012, 10:52 PM
3DHS 'native'
Thread OP
Discussion

Blocking people?

It amazes me how many people want to block posts by other users. I realize its freedom of choice but are people really getting on your nerves that much you need to block them from all posts you see. wow.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 02, 2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed
It amazes me how many people want to block posts by other users. I realize its freedom of choice but are people really getting on your nerves that much you need to block them from all posts you see. wow.
How do you know someone is blocking users? Is there a way to see who is blocking who?
Aug 02, 2012, 12:59 PM
3DHS 'native'
Thread OP
Not that I know of. Not sure I would want to know. I remember a user posting a list of the people they blocked and how proud they were of it. Did not make much sense to me but to each his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith285
How do you know someone is blocking users? Is there a way to see who is blocking who?
Aug 02, 2012, 03:53 PM
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
what did you say G4S I couldn't hear you

Quick Reply