Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Aug 09, 2012, 09:35 AM
Qbert is offline
Find More Posts by Qbert
Registered User
Qbert's Avatar
Are the wings detachable?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 09, 2012, 09:50 AM
viper522 is offline
Find More Posts by viper522
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbert View Post
Are the wings detachable?
I assume you mean on purpose, and not as a result of a ground strike
Old Aug 10, 2012, 08:31 AM
Qbert is offline
Find More Posts by Qbert
Registered User
Qbert's Avatar
Well... I've just bought it!

Unfortunatelly it's not so popular yet and can't find many comments, test or review.

Fingers crossed!
Old Aug 10, 2012, 10:49 AM
Doubletap is offline
Find More Posts by Doubletap
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
Doubletap's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbert View Post
Well... I've just bought it!

Unfortunatelly it's not so popular yet and can't find many comments, test or review.

Fingers crossed!
I think the problem is that the release was so recent, the kits have yet to be shipped and received by those who have ordered them, so give it a few weeks before people will actually start to receive their kits and report back.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 01:04 PM
phoxache is offline
Find More Posts by phoxache
.--troll-o-copter--.
phoxache's Avatar
Mine shipped yesterday. Can't wait!
Old Aug 10, 2012, 01:42 PM
Doubletap is offline
Find More Posts by Doubletap
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
Doubletap's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoxache View Post
Mine shipped yesterday. Can't wait!

Awesome! so we should be reading your review in a couple of weeks!
Old Aug 11, 2012, 01:28 PM
phoxache is offline
Find More Posts by phoxache
.--troll-o-copter--.
phoxache's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
Awesome! so we should be reading your review in a couple of weeks!
I'm so inpatient. Checking the tracking info every 5 minutes.

As soon as its here I'm happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

A review from me won't be much use as Ive only had helis. It's my first plane. Ive got no frame of reference.
Old Aug 11, 2012, 08:13 PM
red_colt is offline
Find More Posts by red_colt
Registered User
my budget is still pending approval...ugh...might take till next month til i order. i hope by then there will be lots of review.
Old Aug 11, 2012, 11:25 PM
Doubletap is offline
Find More Posts by Doubletap
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
Doubletap's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_colt View Post
my budget is still pending approval...ugh...might take till next month til i order. i hope by then there will be lots of review.
Aw hell, can't you convince your "CFO" to spot you an advance or something? I have a feeling that if you wait until next month, this sucker will be long sold out.
Old Aug 11, 2012, 11:27 PM
Doubletap is offline
Find More Posts by Doubletap
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
Doubletap's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoxache View Post
I'm so inpatient. Checking the tracking info every 5 minutes.

As soon as its here I'm happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

A review from me won't be much use as Ive only had helis. It's my first plane. Ive got no frame of reference.

That's OK, you can just post some pics of your new toy for all of us to envy
Old Aug 12, 2012, 02:09 AM
red_colt is offline
Find More Posts by red_colt
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
Aw hell, can't you convince your "CFO" to spot you an advance or something? I have a feeling that if you wait until next month, this sucker will be long sold out.
well i already used up my advance for this quarter. so no choice there but to wait up. though that super ss is tempting but banana hobby is just too far and i bet shipping will heavy where i am. if review will be good on bixler 2 i bet hk will restock them fast.
Old Aug 12, 2012, 11:15 AM
powerstroke01 is offline
Find More Posts by powerstroke01
Registered User
powerstroke01's Avatar
Just ordered one.
Old Aug 12, 2012, 08:26 PM
R.T.K.F is offline
Find More Posts by R.T.K.F
Return To Kit Form
R.T.K.F's Avatar
Just had delivery of the Bixler 2..
Packaging seemed to work well, no damage.
Some nice improvements over the original. Looks like they stepped up the quality of some components as well.. time will tell I guess..
Old Aug 12, 2012, 08:52 PM
Doubletap is offline
Find More Posts by Doubletap
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
Doubletap's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.T.K.F View Post
Just had delivery of the Bixler 2..
Packaging seemed to work well, no damage.
Some nice improvements over the original. Looks like they stepped up the quality of some components as well.. time will tell I guess..
Awesome, you are one of the first to receive the new Bixler 2, could you possibly post a few pics of what you received so the rest of us who are still waiting can see what we can look forward to.?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Hobby King USA Warehouse wait time for bixler and 9x? elcid79 HobbyKing 13 Jun 09, 2014 09:13 AM
Discussion Hobby King Bixler motor? wehrwolfzug Power Systems 6 Mar 01, 2014 12:33 PM
Discussion Hobby King Buddy codes for Bixler FPV Build xxdixonxx Hot Online Deals 0 Jun 19, 2012 01:51 AM
Discussion Hobby king Bixler Buddy Code aaluu Foamies (Kits) 1 Feb 23, 2012 01:06 PM