Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Aug 21, 2012, 04:57 AM
WXIA is offline
Find More Posts by WXIA
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by doonunder View Post
I bought a ladybird clone on eBay and it is terrible to control compared to the ladybird.
Did you fly the Ladybird V2 before?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2012, 05:07 AM
doonunder is offline
Find More Posts by doonunder
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by WXIA View Post
Did you fly the Ladybird V2 before?
Hi yes, not sure if V2, how do you tell? It has accelerometers.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 06:26 AM
dedmonwakin is offline
Find More Posts by dedmonwakin
a.k.a. BiggTony
dedmonwakin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
I see a few are no U 816 fans for your own reasons thats fine. Using a public forum because you can't fly it isn't right. Warning others to not buy it is your story. I don't care if you buy them or not but fly it does and quite well. Yes you have to fly it and its no co-ax. I felt a little put off with it at first but then flew it a couple times and shifted between V929 andU 816. After a couple flights I had it doing what V929 was doing..flying pretty good. You just need to go easy on controls, big careless movements get it into trouble. Advantages of this are two batteries and usb cord is same type as V911 so match up to power block is easy.
Well you're certainly right, we are entitled to our own opinions. Me personally, I can't see this flying anything like the v929....and that's pretty good. You speak of the u816 not being a co-ax yet suggest it be controlled with real easy movements which means it's flyng like a co-ax at near hover. If not, I would love to see you post a video flying this craft in a tight space like the v929, doing simple little box turns with no crashes for 1 whole minute. I have put in over 30 flights with the u816 and yes, it flies if you don't try to push it......but if I wanted a craft to just float around my room or outside, I would indeed get a co-ax.

The fact that it comes with two batteries is irrelevant when the u816 is what it is in my opinion.
Last edited by dedmonwakin; Aug 21, 2012 at 06:32 AM.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 08:41 AM
Symantics is offline
Find More Posts by Symantics
Registered User
The V939 is available now from Banggood. Might wait till someone reviews it before I press the button. Who's first?
Old Aug 21, 2012, 09:01 AM
FyreSG is offline
Find More Posts by FyreSG
Vids: YouTube.com/FyreSG
FyreSG's Avatar

Is E728 in the RTF package the same?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Symantics View Post
The V939 is available now from Banggood. Might wait till someone reviews it before I press the button. Who's first?
For V929 owners, should we get the BNF instead of the RTF? Is this transmitter the same as the one for the V929? I know the newer V929 supports lights on/off with the newer transmitter, not sure if this one does that.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 12:40 PM
BlueHavoc is offline
Find More Posts by BlueHavoc
Flying mostly micro's
BlueHavoc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschen072 View Post
I'm supposed to do a review of the MJX X100 but have been swamped at work. Really recommend it Over the mini pet which I also own. The MJX is ridiculously stable but quite nimble as well...taught a friend how to hover it within 10 minutes of practice. Hopefully I'll have time along the week to do a in depth review...fingers crossed!
So glad to hear this! I have one on the way and hoped it would be better than the other micros we have been hearing bad stuff about on here! looking forward to see your thoughts on it!
Old Aug 21, 2012, 01:51 PM
MikeSRC is offline
Find More Posts by MikeSRC
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreSG View Post
For V929 owners, should we get the BNF instead of the RTF? Is this transmitter the same as the one for the V929? I know the newer V929 supports lights on/off with the newer transmitter, not sure if this one does that.
I would normally get the BNF, but in this case, there's only a $6 difference and the BNF does not come with a battery, charger or spare blades. In case you guys haven't seen it, there's also an 8% coupon for the 939 in the Deals forum.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 02:02 PM
Brandigan is offline
Find More Posts by Brandigan
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symantics View Post
The V939 is available now from Banggood. Might wait till someone reviews it before I press the button. Who's first?
That big 330mAh battery looks interesting compared to the 240/300mAh of some of the others. I wonder if that translates into longer flight times, or it needs that for the LEDs. If the v939 reviews are good (still waiting for my MJX) I'll possibly get just the main board ($8.90) and convert my U816 to see if it hovers any better with new brains and using my V929 Tx. I like the U816 a lot - it goes like a rocket - but the twitchy hover and the fairly sedate yaw speed could be a bit better.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 04:33 PM
bofred is offline
Find More Posts by bofred
Registered User
Hi guys, great thread!!

I bought the mini pet from BG (Two and a half week to my post box). I wrote down my feeling about it in here https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...6&postcount=33

You might want to look at the pictures in the beginning of the thread https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1701001

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschen072 View Post
I'm supposed to do a review of the MJX X100 but have been swamped at work. Really recommend it Over the mini pet which I also own. The MJX is ridiculously stable but quite nimble as well...taught a friend how to hover it within 10 minutes of practice. Hopefully I'll have time along the week to do a in depth review...fingers crossed!
* * * * Is the MJX faster in reactions and does not do the annoying auto flip when hitting the end of the stick? In that case I HAVE TO BUY IT NOW * * * *
Old Aug 21, 2012, 09:53 PM
shahram72 is offline
Find More Posts by shahram72
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by bofred View Post
Hi guys, great thread!!

I bought the mini pet from BG (Two and a half week to my post box). I wrote down my feeling about it in here https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...6&postcount=33

You might want to look at the pictures in the beginning of the thread https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1701001



* * * * Is the MJX faster in reactions and does not do the annoying auto flip when hitting the end of the stick? In that case I HAVE TO BUY IT NOW * * * *
I was under the impression that the Mini Pet did mode 2, does it not? It's gonna be a real bear to fly if not.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 12:04 AM
jpconard is offline
Find More Posts by jpconard
Registered User
It comes up at $38 right now even without code. Showed $42 but comes up at $38 in shopping cart. I went for it, seems like a good price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSRC View Post
I would normally get the BNF, but in this case, there's only a $6 difference and the BNF does not come with a battery, charger or spare blades. In case you guys haven't seen it, there's also an 8% coupon for the 939 in the Deals forum.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 12:56 AM
erdnuckel2 is offline
Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
erdnuckel2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symantics View Post
The V939 is available now from Banggood. Might wait till someone reviews it before I press the button. Who's first?
In the description it still says " ... manufacturer still producing .. " at the end, doesnt it???
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 22, 2012, 06:20 AM
bofred is offline
Find More Posts by bofred
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
I was under the impression that the Mini Pet did mode 2, does it not? It's gonna be a real bear to fly if not.
Yes, it does mode2. Only it says mode4 n the swith..
Old Aug 22, 2012, 10:05 AM
bofred is offline
Find More Posts by bofred
Registered User
Did anyone bought the Turnigy 9X compatible V939? Its on sale at BGs now I saw..
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wl...o-p-47674.html

I will buy one just to test it out. My mini pet has soon wear out status anyway. It is amazingly rigid thou. Hits the walls with joy
Old Aug 22, 2012, 10:13 AM
shafter is offline
Find More Posts by shafter
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
In the description it still says " ... manufacturer still producing .. " at the end, doesnt it???
V939 RTF -> In Stock, Usually ship in 1 business day

For 37.99 $ !!!!

I knew that pre-ordering BNF for 35.99 -> not a good idea ...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suggestion Personal attack Rule as it applies to Trader Talk Thread Titles porcia83 Site Suggestions / Complaints 3 Jul 27, 2012 12:58 PM
For Sale Quadcopter Parts Sale Thread mfkubak Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 10 Jul 26, 2012 03:33 PM
Discussion Why are there so many heli threads in the Airplane Micro RTF forum? Bowerz Site Chat 38 Dec 15, 2009 07:43 PM
Wattage RTF Micro Flyer (thread #2) Skyshark Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 233 Sep 17, 2009 03:22 PM
Wattage RTF Micro Flyer (thread #1) Bleriot Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 384 Dec 15, 2004 03:28 PM