The Micro RTF Quadcopters Thread - Page 18 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Aug 12, 2012, 12:46 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFMeouch
I have been flying my SH6043 for some time and yesterday, when I crashed it on the wall after an unsuccessful attempt of high speed indoor flight, one of the motors failed.

I tried opening up the canopy and was disappointed by the fact that the motors are not replaceable unless I am prepared to do a bit of soldering. Guess the SH6043 has seen the best of its day.

Time for retirement and to welcome my Minipet which is currently on its way from HK.
I have a sh6043 on the way .... soldering is not sounding a big thing, especially since no spare parts are looking available

Anyhow, can you post some photos of the inside of the sh6043 ?

Thanks
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 12, 2012, 02:10 AM
Registered User
Hi e_lm_70,

Here are some shots of the PCB in the SH6043.

Name: DSC_0504[1].jpg
Views: 127
Size: 143.1 KB
Description: SH6043 PCB Shot 1

Name: DSC_0505[1].jpg
Views: 118
Size: 175.1 KB
Description: SH6043 PCB Shot 2
Aug 12, 2012, 02:31 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFMeouch
Hi e_lm_70,

Here are some shots of the PCB in the SH6043.

Attachment 5076882

Attachment 5076883
Thanks ...

So ... is looking it has M+, and B/F and B1/F1 ... these are looking the connectors to motors ...

I would not solder into the PCB ... instead you can cut somewhere a cable and connect a new cable with motor ...

So ... not to complicated.

The only issue it is to find a exact clone of the motor ... if you put in 1 new motor that has more or less power then the other ... it will not fly.

Not sure there is any replacement part for the SH6043 ... but if I'm wrong .. I would like to know where I could source spare parts

Tchuss

e_lm_70
Aug 12, 2012, 03:55 AM
Vids: YouTube.com/FyreSG
FyreSG's Avatar

Why is WLtoys taking so long with their V939?


I wonder why WLtoys V939 is taking such a long time when they are the first to release the larger V929, while the other competitors have already released their smaller sized quads:
  1. HJ Toys V997 Mini Pet
  2. UDI U816
  3. Sanhuan SH6043
  4. MJX X100
Aug 12, 2012, 04:24 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreSG
I wonder why WLtoys V939 is taking such a long time when they are the first to release the larger V929, while the other competitors have already released their smaller sized quads:
  1. HJ Toys V997 Mini Pet
  2. UDI U816
  3. Sanhuan SH6043
  4. MJX X100
Maybe they are looking to have a better product

Tchuss

e_lm_70
Aug 12, 2012, 04:29 AM
Vids: YouTube.com/FyreSG
FyreSG's Avatar
Maybe... the others took reference from the V929 board and miniaturized it for their smaller quads, while WLtoys worked from ground up? Just a wild guess.

I hope the larger V929 could have an improved board to make it more stable in light gusty conditions. Right now, descending when it is windy is a big challenge.
Aug 12, 2012, 09:01 AM
The flightless bird
jameschen072's Avatar
@FyreSG and all, what really works for me if you are having difficulty descending, is to pitch forward and throttle back at the same time... And don't be afraid to be a little aggresive on the pitch forward either... The quad will dive and when you get to the desired altitude you can pull back to level.

Btw has anyone noticed the tendency of the V929 to land sideways? (as in standing on two motors?) haha did it many times by accident and it's quite a lot of fun to see!
Aug 12, 2012, 09:46 AM
Registered User
I have two V929's and one U 816 and all fun to fly. The U 816 is harder to fly but no big issue. The Mini-pet looks good and may get one or bnf Ladybird V1. I have Devo 7 TX. Nice feature with U 816 is it comes with two batteries and charger / charges both from USB port. None of other quads offered come with two batteries. Walkrea opened the door and what follows are knock offs. WL Toys has done many of us right with V911/ V 929 and hope to see V939.
Aug 12, 2012, 11:53 AM
Registered User
2nd this post, only have 1 v911 but it is pretty good for a micro heli, good package with the 2 batteries and small USB charger wth petty good TX.

My UDI should get here this week, left NY on Sat. ordered from aliexpress on July 24, before I saw them on Tmart in U.S. warehouse. Still considering v929, but kind of waiting for something with lights.

I figure the V929 with lights and v939 with lights are probably still 1 month out before reaching anybody in U.S.

I'd also like to see some comparisons to the Walkers LB v2 package, wonder if anybody will stock in the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04
I have two V929's and one U 816 and all fun to fly. The U 816 is harder to fly but no big issue. The Mini-pet looks good and may get one or bnf Ladybird V1. I have Devo 7 TX. Nice feature with U 816 is it comes with two batteries and charger / charges both from USB port. None of other quads offered come with two batteries. Walkrea opened the door and what follows are knock offs. WL Toys has done many of us right with V911/ V 929 and hope to see V939.
Aug 12, 2012, 12:39 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpconard
I'd also like to see some comparisons to the Walkers LB v2 package, wonder if anybody will stock in the U.S.
I'm still waiting for a decent review on the LB V2. I contacted Wowhobbies and they expect to get the V2 in stock on 8/23. I assume xheli will probably carry them as well.
Aug 12, 2012, 12:52 PM
Registered Addict
Stigern's Avatar
So, I'm looking into getting a tiny wireless camera, for my v929. And the smallest I could find in the price class I'm looking for is this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280931853331...ht_5458wt_1163

Anyone got some inputs?

Power Supply DC 3.7-5.5V 200mA

200mA think that will shorten my flight time drastically?
Aug 12, 2012, 09:26 PM
Aaron qin's Avatar
Happen to see this picture in the DE forums,seems very interesting.
Can this protect the mini body from hard crashes?
Aug 13, 2012, 12:18 AM
Registered User
OnceAFly's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigern
So, I'm looking into getting a tiny wireless camera, for my v929. And the smallest I could find in the price class I'm looking for is this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280931853331...ht_5458wt_1163

Anyone got some inputs?

Power Supply DC 3.7-5.5V 200mA

200mA think that will shorten my flight time drastically?
I have the same wireless camera you mention and the range is really sucks! Don't waste your money on it as it get noise even within 20m
Aug 13, 2012, 01:11 AM
Registered Addict
Stigern's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceAFly
I have the same wireless camera you mention and the range is really sucks! Don't waste your money on it as it get noise even within 20m
Oki, thanks for letting me know. I'll look for something else, maybe in a higher price range. Anyone know of some "kits" ?
Aug 13, 2012, 03:06 AM
Aaron qin's Avatar
Someone wrote a review about the v929 quad,really funny!I can not help laughing,stayed on the tree for 3 weeks


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suggestion Personal attack Rule as it applies to Trader Talk Thread Titles porcia83 Site Suggestions / Complaints 3 Jul 27, 2012 11:58 AM
For Sale Quadcopter Parts Sale Thread mfkubak Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 10 Jul 26, 2012 02:33 PM
Discussion Why are there so many heli threads in the Airplane Micro RTF forum? Bowerz Site Chat 38 Dec 15, 2009 06:43 PM
Wattage RTF Micro Flyer (thread #2) Skyshark Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 233 Sep 17, 2009 02:22 PM
Wattage RTF Micro Flyer (thread #1) Bleriot Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 384 Dec 15, 2004 02:28 PM