New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Aug 05, 2012, 02:29 PM
flyerinside is offline
Find More Posts by flyerinside
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balr14 View Post
There are several flybarless FP micro helis already and they are considerably more difficult to fly than the 45 offset flybar models. The much higher headspeed and direct linkage means they respond much faster and there is no movement damping. A quad is actually easier to start with. But, you do make a very valid point.
Naturally a 45 flybar is easier than flybarless. But its mechanical auto stabilization system is very annoying (as hanged from ceiling) and boring to fly. Im flying a Walkera V120D01 and since then I had to sell my two CB100 because I never used them anymore. I dont have any quadcopter yet, but I expect more than from a 45 flybar heli. Perhaps a flybarless is better for me than a quadcopter.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 05, 2012, 03:31 PM
Balr14 is offline
Find More Posts by Balr14
Cranky old fart
Balr14's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerinside View Post
Naturally a 45 flybar is easier than flybarless. But its mechanical auto stabilization system is very annoying (as hanged from ceiling) and boring to fly. Im flying a Walkera V120D01 and since then I had to sell my two CB100 because I never used them anymore. I dont have any quadcopter yet, but I expect more than from a 45 flybar heli. Perhaps a flybarless is better for me than a quadcopter.
If we are speaking specifically about a recommendation for you, don't sell quad performance short. A good quad will out-perform any FP heli, flybar or not. Granted these models are more "toylike" in performance, but they aren't bad, either.
Old Aug 05, 2012, 04:37 PM
flyerinside is offline
Find More Posts by flyerinside
Registered User
The Ladybird V2 Devo 4 is now $57,90 (Banggood) free shipping. Few days ago it was $62,90. A good price despite its toy-grade radio.
Old Aug 05, 2012, 11:45 PM
shahram72 is offline
Find More Posts by shahram72
Registered User
Well I just ordered a Mini Pet from banggood. They had it on special today for $37. Hope to fly it inside and will compare it to my mQX. I already have a 929 in the box and plan to order a 939 when it comes out.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 10:58 AM
Brandigan is offline
Find More Posts by Brandigan
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
Well I just ordered a Mini Pet from banggood. They had it on special today for $37. Hope to fly it inside and will compare it to my mQX. I already have a 929 in the box and plan to order a 939 when it comes out.
Don't forget some batteries. Cheapest batteries for all of these they have on Banggood are listed as for the Mini-Pet at 300mAh 15C @ $2.79 for 1 and $2.53 each for 3. It seems to be the standard size and have the Walkera LB connectors.

Edit: Oops, they are now out of stock since yesterday.
Last edited by Brandigan; Aug 06, 2012 at 11:37 AM.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 11:11 AM
Raycamaro is offline
Find More Posts by Raycamaro
Registered User
Raycamaro's Avatar
X-Heli has the Ladybird on sale for $132. Regular price is $129. Doesn't seem like a bargain to me.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 01:46 PM
jpconard is offline
Find More Posts by jpconard
Registered User
Did you click the link to go to the detail page? It says you save "-2%". That is funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raycamaro View Post
X-Heli has the Ladybird on sale for $132. Regular price is $129. Doesn't seem like a bargain to me.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 01:51 PM
MikeSRC is offline
Find More Posts by MikeSRC
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpconard View Post
Did you click the link to go to the detail page? It says you save "-2%". That is funny.

It was $119 for the longest time. Don't know what they were thinking here.

Edit: Back to $119 now
Last edited by MikeSRC; Aug 06, 2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Price change
Old Aug 06, 2012, 10:06 PM
shahram72 is offline
Find More Posts by shahram72
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandigan View Post
Don't forget some batteries. Cheapest batteries for all of these they have on Banggood are listed as for the Mini-Pet at 300mAh 15C @ $2.79 for 1 and $2.53 each for 3. It seems to be the standard size and have the Walkera LB connectors.

Edit: Oops, they are now out of stock since yesterday.
I thought it would work with my solo pro 100 batts. I have a couple nano tech 300's with what appears to be the same connector.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 10:16 PM
MartinSloan71 is offline
Find More Posts by MartinSloan71
Registered User
oo has the ladybird for $73 free shipping, http://www.oomodel.com/walkera-qr-qa...o-p-62520.html
Old Aug 06, 2012, 10:38 PM
TFMeouch is offline
Find More Posts by TFMeouch
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
I thought it would work with my solo pro 100 batts. I have a couple nano tech 300's with what appears to be the same connector.
The Ladybird doesn't work with the Solo Pro 100 batteries. The wires are connected differently. If you try connecting it, you will end up frying the circuit board.
Old Aug 06, 2012, 11:51 PM
___FP is offline
Find More Posts by ___FP
Registered User

small size, cheap quad, mode 1 TX


[mode rant on]

I ordered the HuanQi 881 last week and received it yesterday (I'm currently in China). When I ordered it I asked several times to be sure it was a mode 1 TX (30 years flying in this mode, it is difficult to change...).
I open the box, there are :
- the TX (in mode 2),
- a set of 4 spare blades,
- 2 LiPo 1s,250mAh,
- 6 AA bat.,
- a USB charger for the LiPo (they can be charged on the TX too, like the solo pro),
- a screw driver.

I quickly read the "user guide" and discover the TX can only be in mode 2 or mode 4 (throttle on the left stick only).

Asked the customer service, they said you asked a mode 1 TX and you have a mode 1 according to HuanQi norm (a mode 4 TX for anyone else) so you have to pay for the return cost.

I'll tell you how this will end...

[more rant off]

I'm afraid it'll be the same for the Pet as they seem very similar with the same mode 1 / mode 2 fake??? switch...
someone can check when received?

So I always want a small size, cheap quad, with a mode 1 TX, the only ones are the MJX X100 and the Nine Eagles Alien (NE parts are already listed on their website). Anyone has information about when they will be available?
Last edited by ___FP; Aug 07, 2012 at 12:09 AM.
Old Aug 07, 2012, 12:09 AM
Aaron qin is online now
Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Aaron qin's Avatar
Anyone know where can download the English manual of the MJX x100?the factory told me that they did not have the English version manual
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 07, 2012, 12:28 AM
___FP is offline
Find More Posts by ___FP
Registered User
I only found this page on their website to show there are four modes available, if you have time could you please explain in a few words how it is performed? The two external trims?
Thanks in advance
Old Aug 07, 2012, 03:39 AM
mono is offline
Find More Posts by mono
mono's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
....the factory told me that they did not have the English version manual
Welcome to Planet 地球
If the factory that makes it does not have an English manual, it's not a safe bet that anyone else does either.
You can always translate manually, paragraph or page by page, assuming that they actually have any manual at all. Takes a while, but c'est la vie. I had to do that with the technical manual for a $2000 infra red rework station, not a $40 toy.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suggestion Personal attack Rule as it applies to Trader Talk Thread Titles porcia83 Site Suggestions / Complaints 3 Jul 27, 2012 12:58 PM
For Sale Quadcopter Parts Sale Thread mfkubak Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 10 Jul 26, 2012 03:33 PM
Discussion Why are there so many heli threads in the Airplane Micro RTF forum? Bowerz Site Chat 38 Dec 15, 2009 07:43 PM
Wattage RTF Micro Flyer (thread #2) Skyshark Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 233 Sep 17, 2009 03:22 PM
Wattage RTF Micro Flyer (thread #1) Bleriot Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 384 Dec 15, 2004 03:28 PM