This thread is privately moderated by resonatortune, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 30, 2012, 03:14 AM
Find More Posts by resonatortune
ค๔๔เςtє๔ t๏ R/C
Discussion

My R/C History.

Iv'e been making friends and posting more on this website so i'm just gonna put up my R/C experience up to date!

Way back my dad got a foam 3ch trainer because he used to fly nitro balsa 3 channel planes before I was born. I watched him fly it over and over again and was fascinated and wanted to give it a try but didn't want to crash his plane.

For my next birthday he got me some old version of Realflight simulator. I practiced for countless hours and was just looking into a cheap trainer when my dad got a BNF ultramicro Parkzone P-51 and a DX6i. This was going to be my dad's first 4 channel with no simulator training at all (bad mistake). After crashing it many times and denting up the body while he was learning I asked "Can i try?" so he jammed the controller in my hands and was ready to hand launch it for me. Luckily it was a super calm day so it was exactly like the simulator and i flew it perfectly until the battery ran out even with some lame 3d maneuvers. My dad said i had a gift that i got from him ahahaha sure dad

That was when i got bitten by the bug haha. I started selling old random toys on ebay and to my friends to buy more parkzone micros. I got an original sukhoi, a cessna 210 centurion, a 4 site, a slow stick, a cap 580 foamy, and a couple others. The only problem was i needed to have my dad or someone drive me to the field and that got old eventually so i recently turned to cars to feed my addiction.

I now own a Slayer Pro 4x4 and a 2wd Slash VXL. I will take some pics of my planes if someone requests but im going to edit in some pics of my cars soon
Last edited by resonatortune; Jul 30, 2012 at 08:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2012, 04:02 AM
Find More Posts by peacekeeper94
Romans 8:28
Nice rides! The slash might be my next.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 12:52 PM
Find More Posts by resonatortune
ค๔๔เςtє๔ t๏ R/C
Thanks man I have put many upgrades on it since then and I love it. Haven't had one problem and I bash it hard