Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 09, 2012, 02:19 PM
This should fly, right?
rcaddict16 - i have flown, or have seen flown, all df nano planes. they are all wonderful fliers. have been flying my p-51, zero, v-tail and hellcat for nearly 2 years...both indoors and out!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 09, 2012, 02:52 PM
This should fly, right?

df micro biplane?

- going off topic for a sec -

hey bert! was probably one of your first customers for the nano warbirds after seeing the original fly at e-fest a few years ago. i have a question - what ever became of the micro bi-plane project you and dad were flying at e-fest that year? thanks! - will
Aug 09, 2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkindred View Post
- going off topic for a sec -

hey bert! was probably one of your first customers for the nano warbirds after seeing the original fly at e-fest a few years ago. i have a question - what ever became of the micro bi-plane project you and dad were flying at e-fest that year? thanks! - will
The Beech Staggerwing or Tri-plane? We are looking at doing a larger version of the Nano line “Nano XL’s” that will have a 16-18’’ wingspan. These will be designed around the 64xx style rx. The kits will have photo realistic decals giving them a major Wow factor. Most of the popular aircraft have been played to death so some of the planes are going to be different than the original Nano styles.

Here is a list of proposed models:

*Bf-109
*Spitfire
*P-40 Warhawk
*A6M Zero
*P-47 Thunder Bolt

Thanks,
Bert
Latest blog entry: Customer Support Forum
Aug 09, 2012, 06:16 PM
Addicted
Well, tracking showed it "Expected Delivery" today. But I just checked with the mailman. No joy. That's the USPS for ya!

Tomorrow, hopefully, I'll receive it. I wouldn't be so anxious if Bert didn't throw this little competition out there
Aug 11, 2012, 11:24 AM
Happy fly begin
Dawn flight of the 747 -----
Nice Flyer!

DynamicFoamy.com 747 (5 min 21 sec)
Last edited by JimH; Aug 11, 2012 at 06:03 PM.
Aug 11, 2012, 12:03 PM
Addicted
Damn, I lost the video competition because USPS can't seem to get my package to me. Supposed to be here two days ago. Figures!
Aug 11, 2012, 06:19 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Nice

Looks like it flies well.

Try any loops?
Aug 11, 2012, 07:22 PM
Happy fly begin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29 View Post
Nice

Looks like it flies well.

Try any loops?
I tried no loops, outside the parameters of a 747! Not sure how that would work without reinforcing the wings. Not really built for aerobatic flying. I used a vapor brick and the motor and tail rotor blade of the mcpx. Flys at 1/2 throttle, using a nanotech 160 battery I got 10 minute flights in this morning.
Aug 11, 2012, 07:25 PM
Wow! that looks great. I really want one and would have ordered one by now but the wltoys v911 brick I was going to use is too tall i think. it has servos that extend top and bottom of the board while the eflight boards are more low profile with the linear servos. i dont see how I am going to fit it without hacking the fuselage and then having to tape or glue it. Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts about this? Also, I really want a UPS plane, I'm a UPS driver.
Aug 11, 2012, 09:20 PM
PM sent to the video give away winner. Great flying! I told myself that we were only going to do 4 airliner designs.................. but............ I rarely take my own advice

I have started the design work on:
DF-757
DF-787
DF-SST (Concorde)
Latest blog entry: Customer Support Forum
Aug 11, 2012, 09:32 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicFoamy View Post
The Beech Staggerwing or Tri-plane? We are looking at doing a larger version of the Nano line “Nano XL’s” that will have a 16-18’’ wingspan. These will be designed around the 64xx style rx. The kits will have photo realistic decals giving them a major Wow factor. Most of the popular aircraft have been played to death so some of the planes are going to be different than the original Nano styles.

*Bf-109
*Spitfire
*P-40 Warhawk
*A6M Zero
*P-47 Thunder Bolt

Thanks,
Bert
Ohhhhhhhhh.......I've been itching for a micro jug
Aug 13, 2012, 07:33 AM
This should fly, right?
Bert - would have been the staggerwing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicFoamy View Post

*Bf-109
*Spitfire
*P-40 Warhawk
*A6M Zero
*P-47 Thunder Bolt

Thanks,
Bert
Aug 13, 2012, 03:29 PM
cant wait for the concord, but isn't the real one twitchy and hard to fly at lo speed?
Aug 13, 2012, 03:58 PM
What tree??.......Doh!!
Making Paypal payments to Wilsons RC Hobbies is becoming a monthly event for me

Thanks Bert! Thanks a lot!

That is for making some great profile kits!!!

Looking forward,

Neil
Aug 13, 2012, 04:10 PM
The Sweet Aroma of Fuel
Any update on the retracts?