This thread is privately moderated by MailManX, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 29, 2012, 08:40 PM
Find More Posts by MailManX
Trader Rating: 0
Sold

NIB Spektrum DX7 Heli Version with G-Force Balancer and New Neck Strap

New in box Spektrum DX7 (SPMR7710) Helicopter Version transmitter and charger only. It has never been used. I took it out of the box and turned it on to make sure it works. I have never flown with it or used it as a simulator. The screen and case are PERFECT.

The PID number is HO008CM. It was not part of any recall.

I attached a G-Force neck strap balancer which retails for $15.

The neck strap is brand new. I used to be a saxophone player and know that saxophone straps are extremely comfortable. This Neotech saxophone strap has never been used. It was purchased online from MusiciansFriend.com for $16.

Asking $210 including shipping to 48 continental states. Paypal preferred.

See series of high definition pictures including some close-ups of the screen.

Screen turned on:

Close-up of screen:

Saxophone Neck Strap (Very comfortable):

This PID not part of any recall:

Heli Version; Originally purchased from Graves RC:
Last edited by MailManX; Jul 29, 2012 at 09:02 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 29, 2012, 10:36 PM
Find More Posts by magic_marty
Trader Rating: 15
<Marty>
i can't tell by the pictures, does it have digital trim tabs or are they mechanical?

thanks..
Old Jul 29, 2012, 10:56 PM
Find More Posts by MailManX
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_marty View Post
i can't tell by the pictures, does it have digital trim tabs or are they mechanical?
Hi magic_marty: Per page 13 of the DX7 manual, the trim tabs are digital and are saved for each model.

Old Jul 30, 2012, 03:07 AM
Find More Posts by Tony_Denver
Trader Rating: 9
Doesn't get any better then this for a dx7