Nov 17, 2003, 05:11 PM
Electric Coolhunter
Thread OP

Multiplex mc V2 servo programming PC software

Looking for anyone that has a copy to share of the PC interface software for the Multilplex mc V2 digital programmable servos.

I have a small herd of these orphan servos, need to program some and my installed software now has a DLL error attached to it. Can't find the original disk, darn it.

Any chance anyone out there could email it to me, zipped, perhaps?

I would be in your debt.

<Multiplex USA does not have a copy, and they thought this was the best way to get a copy. Could not find it for download at the German MPX site, either>
Latest blog entry: My 2022 event schedule.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 18, 2003, 03:31 AM
That's interesting, I have never seen Multiplex or their official distributors list PC software for the servos in the catalogues, only the programming device. Are you sure it is Multiplex software and not third party software?

H
Nov 18, 2003, 10:40 AM
Electric Coolhunter
Thread OP
My understanding is that it is Multiplex software. I bought a serial port device and the software for PC programming of the mc V2 servos from Karlton at Multiplex USA a few years ago, and the software definitely had Multiplex all over it. The floppy disk and the icon it leaves on the screen are even the color of a Multiplex servo...

I can't be the only person in the r/c universe that had that hardware and software..
Latest blog entry: My 2022 event schedule.
Jul 23, 2006, 09:49 AM

Multiplex Servo Program

I have a copy and I have the PC intgerface. Sure I know this is a VERY VERY old thread but just in case anyone needs it in the future

Quick Reply