This thread is privately moderated by The RevKev, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 10:43 AM
Find More Posts by The RevKev
Trader Rating: 101
PastorBikerBrewerPilot
Sold

OPCC + Frankenquad case $120 shipped CONUS

For sale is the OPCC and Frankenquad case I purchased earlier this month from this thread:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1684321

Reason for sale: I bought this with the intent of using it on my second quad. Meantime, I was fortunate enough to acquire a CC3D. I have hooked this up and flashed it to the latest firmware (20120213), and it works fine.

I am selling this for less than I paid as I am only interested in recovering the costs of what it would take to replace what I am selling (case + board + shipping). I think the OPCC is a fine piece of hardware and I want others to enjoy the same experience I am fortunate enough to enjoy. No need to comment on CC3D, as obviously, it is coming available. I'm not trying to screw anyone here with the price - only to get others on board (pun intended) with the OP community, which is fabulous BTW.

I will include the original OP box and cables, OPCC board, frankenquad case and screws shipped to your door.

$120 shipped CONUS.

PM me with questions or to PURCHASE.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 24, 2012, 10:52 AM
Find More Posts by johnnyairtime
Trader Rating: 7

cc board

PM Sent
Old Jul 24, 2012, 10:56 AM
Find More Posts by The RevKev
Trader Rating: 101
PastorBikerBrewerPilot