Jul 23, 2012, 11:27 AM
Team Futaba / Team RMRC
Thread OP
Discussion

Future Eagle Indoor Fly-Ins

Guys I am no longer at Embry-Riddle due to I graduated back in May. With that being said I am not longer the president of the R/C Club at the University. I will try to get the current president involved here on RC Groups or a member of the club involved here so they can post about the upcoming Eagle Indoor Fly-Ins. If I hear anything about the fly in I will post it here.

Most likely there will be one this Fall, but I am unsure of a date yet! Hopefully whatever date it is I can come down to Florida and be apart of it! Except this time I will be just flying! he he.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2012, 12:08 PM
3d and EDF, some scale
Kevin, had a blast and look forward to the next one, hopefully the next one will be run just as well as you did
Jul 24, 2012, 06:33 AM
I am also an alumni (class of '95). My two young sons and I attended your last indoor flyin as spectators. We had a blast and plan on participating in the next one. I hope the flying continues! Congrats on graduating.

Quick Reply