Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Jul 22, 2012, 04:38 PM
Find More Posts by tigreflyer
Discussion

Super Voodoo, yes or no?

The Super Voodoo sure looks like a nice improvement over Riley Wooten's remarkable design. No having to cut those difficult square holes in the ribs for the spar and a center rib instead of a built up center section. But what kind of fuel cell/bladder is it designed to take? Anyone have improvements on the Super Voodoo design?
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 23, 2012, 07:43 AM
Find More Posts by locktite401
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigreflyer View Post
The Super Voodoo sure looks like a nice improvement over Riley Wooten's remarkable design. No having to cut those difficult square holes in the ribs for the spar and a center rib instead of a built up center section. But what kind of fuel cell/bladder is it designed to take? Anyone have improvements on the Super Voodoo design?
No improvements but here's the plan blown up to 100% in a pdf.

It's a bit blurry but should be useful still.

I believe that the design used the old "Babies Pacifier" as a tank. These are still available cheaply apparently. Rather than paying bigtime over the counter try an online combat supplier.

Ray
Old Jul 23, 2012, 04:32 PM
Find More Posts by tigreflyer
Now that's a FINE looking fast combat plane! Light, strong, fast! TY very much!