Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 16, 2003, 08:09 PM
De-Brushed user

What would be great

Wouldnt it be great if somebody created a store and sold everything needed to build a 3D foamy airplane? Instead of ordering from 3 or 4 differnet places just for the construction materials, if somebody had a store that sold:

Depron
Full size FoamyFactory plans and others
packing tape
carbon fiber rods and tubes
And other little bits and pieces needed to complete a plane like the Yak or 3DX

The way it is now, you end up paying 20 dollars at least in shipping to get what you need to build a plane, and for kids(which seems to be the quickest growing 3D group) who have to beg for their parents credit card if the site doesnt accept paypal, its really hard sometimes to get what you need. It would be cool if said store carried electronics, like BL motors, LiPo packs, and radio components, but that may be a streach. If i had the kind of resorces and space, i would do it.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 16, 2003, 09:04 PM
Houng-wen Lin
GWS will open an LAX office by eraly next year 2004, to help this kind of dreams to be truth easier!
Nov 17, 2003, 11:20 AM
Proud Pro Bro # 13
Quote:
Originally posted by GWS4CEO
GWS will open an LAX office by eraly next year 2004, to help this kind of dreams to be truth easier!
well, will GWS be carying all those parts or just open a office in LA ?

Ulf