Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by LCS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 21, 2012, 09:44 AM
LCS
Find More Posts by LCS
Trader Rating: 64
LCS
Sold

Enya 60X AAC R/C Pattern Engine with Tuned Pipe Exhaust System

Enya 60X AAC R/C Pattern Engine with Tuned Pipe Exhaust Sustem

This is an extremely hard to find Enya 60X AAC R/C Pattern Engine. These engines were brought in very limited quantities by Altech who was the importer back in the 1980ís. This was one of the first engines to use a hard chrome plated ALUMINUM liner, with a lapped aluminum piston. This same technology is used by the top racing engines today made by Nelson and Jett Engineering. The engine also comes with the factory Enya tuned muffler. I also have the original muffler for the engine that will also be included. I forgot to include it in the pictures. The engine has 20 flights on it and is in perfect shape and would be a great choice for any vintage pattern airplane

I am asking $145 shipped fully insured
. Paypal payment preferred. Any questions please contact me at qm4020@yahoo.com - Thanks Lewis
to remove ads between posts