Dec 08, 2019, 09:21 AM
Well, there goes my "no 6S batteries" policy. Lurked on this thread a long time and never bought one, was sad to see it go out of production. It's big, I could probably make the little Eflite Pitts work for me, but dang this one has a presence!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 08, 2019, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citationfxr
Well, there goes my "no 6S batteries" policy. Lurked on this thread a long time and never bought one, was sad to see it go out of production. It's big, I could probably make the little Eflite Pitts work for me, but dang this one has a presence!
If they did indeed fix the previous problems, and made the wings removable I just might consider purchasing another. Without having an easy way to break down the plane for transport or storage was a deal breaker for me.
Dec 10, 2019, 12:12 AM
AA6JB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citationfxr
The wings are held on with fasteners, no glue required. The inter-wing struts have tabs that index into slots in the wings; again, no glue required.
Latest blog entry: Updated FMS 1400mm J3 Cub
Dec 10, 2019, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajora
The wings are held on with fasteners, no glue required. The inter-wing struts have tabs that index into slots in the wings; again, no glue required.
Sounds good, when will it be available in the US?
Dec 12, 2019, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajora
Works for me, I have a Flex so no disassembly required. It would be cool to hang it in the garage to avoid basement trips and subsequent hangar rash, plus something inspirational when the garage door is opened after a less than inspiring day at work. Of course that would open the door to hanging another large plane...

Quick Reply