This thread is privately moderated by typicalaimster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 25, 2012, 08:42 PM
Crashaffinity on youtube
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspawn78
Enjoy a laugh at my expense. Ive put together a crash compilation of every crash, botched landing, failed launch that Ive had with my GoPro mounted. Have fun and enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru17z...ature=youtu.be
you are my new hero without an ego =)
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2012, 10:30 PM
Fly, crash, repair, repeat....
Quote:
Originally Posted by polix
you are my new hero without an ego =)
Lol thanks :thumbup:

I thought it would be fun to put together.
Nov 25, 2012, 11:38 PM
I tell her RC is cheap !
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmonster99
some really stunning shots !
+1
Nov 26, 2012, 01:49 AM
FPV Browncoat
Deep Reaper Adventures Chapter I (FPV RC) (3 min 57 sec)

A collection of my best flights from my first month with my new Deep Reaper wing, flown at various locations around the front range of Colorado. From 0:17-1:00 is my maiden flight, which happened to give me some gorgeous footage flying around my neighborhood at sunset. Then skip to 3:10 for a near-miss with some powerlines.
Nov 26, 2012, 07:23 AM
I tell her RC is cheap !
Its not flying (not all the time anyway) but I wanted to show you guys what I've been up to lately. Surface FPV is something you got to try:

Summit FPV adventures (3 min 15 sec)
Nov 26, 2012, 09:04 AM
Fatalities caused by FPV: Zero

How to make a Bomb Drop or Parachute Drop for your FPV Plane!

And remember, never drop live rodets from ANY airplane!!! Have fun!!!
Skywalker FPV Bomb or Parachute Drop - How To: Black Ops Barbie (8 min 8 sec)
Nov 26, 2012, 12:53 PM
Mobius Cables... I got em'
lingerie paratroopers? I need to come to OR... lol (let me know when you find a model for full scale
Nov 26, 2012, 01:20 PM
Houba ! Houba !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy1994ca
Its not flying (not all the time anyway) but I wanted to show you guys what I've been up to lately. Surface FPV is something you got to try:

https://vimeo.com/54263059
HAhaha ! great fun, you make it look glamorous and fun
Nov 26, 2012, 02:30 PM
Crashaffinity on youtube
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy1994ca
That looks pretty cool, i may just have to get this setup on my dirt buggy and try it
Nov 26, 2012, 05:25 PM
I tell her RC is cheap !
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdogangle
http://youtu.be/5AQPnltnxK0
Mouahahaha ! The rubber band mechanism is an old trick but works great. Was cool to follow the chute in the air. Had fun watching your vid The guys in the Tonka summit thread would find it cool that you're dropping Barbie with the black ops theme...Humm, could try having her fall in the passenger seat of the Tonka...humm Calidave, are you there ?
Nov 26, 2012, 05:44 PM
JohnVHRC
I gotta get one of those skywalkers
Latest blog entry: FMS Discount Codes! Click here!
Nov 26, 2012, 10:21 PM
Got ouit after a month of rain and flew in a new direction, downside is because of the trees out 100 yards I have to be up 1000' at 1 mile to maintain video. So 1 mile was it..

Just What I needed! (4 min 15 sec)
Nov 26, 2012, 10:25 PM
JohnVHRC
dang! Thats awesome!
Latest blog entry: FMS Discount Codes! Click here!
Nov 26, 2012, 10:37 PM
Crashaffinity on youtube
my fpv dream (since i live in an area where we get 3 months of grey during winter) is to get enough range to just keep flying up in circles until i break the cloud barrier and get some sun =)

Hang on, smoke coming off my credit card, may have to wait another month...
Nov 26, 2012, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdogangle
http://youtu.be/5AQPnltnxK0
You are having Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun, gonna have to make a trip down there I think!!

Maybe in a couple weeks if we have a day we KNOW the weather will be clear!

Quick Reply