Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jul 23, 2012, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspyrs
So true Scott! I grew up in the UK, and I can remember the last gasps of that era…when all the airshows had Lightnings, Vulcans and the Red Arrows flew Foland Gnats.
I suppose a Harrier is out of the question....?
I thought there already was a Harrier:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbycity/s...%5FPNF%5F.html

JK
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2012, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuczy
Scott..make a Mig-25 Foxbat!!!!
+++++++++++++++1!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes, that was in 'internet shouting' mode! )
Jul 23, 2012, 07:44 PM
Vulcan..........frig yeah. Twin 70mm with plug in wings. I'm down for that one. Along with many others I'll bet. Would be a decent seller I think. Same with the Mig 25/31.
Jul 23, 2012, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKinTX

JK
Thanks, I hadn't seen that one. Looks good.
Jul 24, 2012, 07:19 AM
Parkflyer Extraordinaire
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEvolution7
Vulcan..........frig yeah. Twin 70mm with plug in wings. I'm down for that one. Along with many others I'll bet. Would be a decent seller I think.
What he said^
Latest blog entry: My first blog post
Jul 24, 2012, 10:20 AM
I would immediately jump on a twin 70mm Vulcan! I wouldn't even consider the repercussions.......Id just hit the BUY IT NOW button.
Jul 24, 2012, 09:06 PM
How about a Victor? Last of the V-bombers with that crescent wing shape?
The Valiant was the first British aeroplane to drop an atomic bomb, first to see combat use (Malaya, as I recall also), Vulcan flew one and only one combat sortie over the Falklands- Sic transit gloria!

JAK
Jul 24, 2012, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuilty13
I would immediately jump on a twin 70mm Vulcan! I wouldn't even consider the repercussions.......Id just hit the BUY IT NOW button.
^what he said about hitting the "BUY NOW" button. LOL. I'de worry about the wife killing me later. LMAO.
Jul 25, 2012, 04:24 AM
madjeff
love it and will sit nicely next to my vampire. if it has the same set up as the vampire i will be happy as speed is ok,but the sound is fantastic for stock.
Jul 25, 2012, 08:27 AM
jbc
jbc
WHO's your DADDY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKinTX

JK
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspyrs
Thanks, I hadn't seen that one. Looks good.
and it flies quite nicely as well
Jul 25, 2012, 08:49 AM
Still waiting for someone to do a epo plug and play 1100mm span gloster meteor for the british jets.please please please
Jul 25, 2012, 11:11 AM
Scott, Got anymore pics of the Vixen?
Jul 25, 2012, 02:27 PM
WiggleWiggleWiggle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbc
and it flies quite nicely as well
Does it ???
Ugly as hell though.
Jul 25, 2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi supercub
Does it ???
Ugly as hell though.
I agree. I tried to find a YouTube video of the HobbyKing Harrier and none seems to exist. I would have thought that those little stubby, bent down wings would make such a small model fly like crap and that was why there are no videos around. Not that I would buy one anyway even though the real plane is quite fascinating. The little model just doesn't do anything for me.
Jul 25, 2012, 06:42 PM
Commercial UAV Pilot
I have flown that Harrier loads.....it's a total pussycat and as scale as it doesn't look on the ground..it makes up for in the air, not fast but pretty big.....considering how cheap it is, it's not a bad effort from the factory.